vs

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362814570.988493.jpg

Football league championship

The Reebok stadium

Kick off:- 3.00p.m

Match Officials:- Referee NIGEL MILLER
Robert Atkin and Wayne Grunnill
Fourth Official Jeremy Simpson

Can the Albion up their game after a their 0-0 at Bristol City?
And will we keep our unbeaten run going, and really cement our play off spot?
Will the dagger be unsheathed and cut through the Bolton rearguard?
Has Leo fought off his tiredness, and can he bang them in like the Hudders game and soften the blow of losing C.M.S?
Will Bolton continue their 7 game unbeaten run, winning their last 4 on the bounce?
I'm gonna stay positive and go for a 1-0 victory. Mr Ulloa banging in the winner.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
think i'd take a point now to be honest - they have been decent at home recently and would be good to keep the unbeaten run going.

then again if we take a point in the manner that we did at the home game i'll be fuming!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They really like their supporters up there. Free online programme, buy a home shirt get an away shirt free. It's true things are cheaper up North!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
League matches at Bolton
Brighton wins - 2
Bolton wins - 0
Draws - 2
Brighton goals - 5
Bolton goals - 2

League results at Bolton (all time)
English Division Two

30.01.1993 Bolton 0-1 Brighton
English Division One (old)
12.01.1980 Bolton 0-2 Brighton
English Division Two (old)
04.03.1978 Bolton 1-1 Brighton
English Division Three (old)
04.12.1971 Bolton 1-1 Brighton

Last Season
N/A

Head-to-head
• David Ngog's last-gasp strike earned Bolton a 1-1 draw with Brighton at the Amex Stadium just under four months ago.
• Brighton were left to rue missed chances, as they dropped points for the first time in five league clashes with the Trotters spanning 33 years.
• Bolton have never beaten the Seagulls in a home league encounter.
Bolton
• A fifth successive victory would see ninth-placed Bolton achieving their longest winning streak since December 2006 in the Premier League.
• Dougie Freedman's players are also on the joint best current winning run in home Championship games of four, last dropping points at the Reebok against Millwall on 12 January. They are one of four clubs still unbeaten at home in this division in 2013.
• Andy Lonergan and Chris Eagles could both make their 250th English league appearance, while Kevin Davies is set to complete his 350th in the league in Bolton colours.
Brighton
• Brighton consolidated their recently acquired top-six placing by extending their unbeaten sequence to six (4W, 2D), although they were held to a fourth goalless draw of the season away to bottom club Bristol City on Tuesday.
• The Seagulls are the only club to currently have the double distinction of not losing a Championship match from a winning position, nor winning one from a losing predicament.
• Gus Poyet's men have lost fewer matches on the road than any other club in the second tier (four).

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Very nervous about this game, the type of game where if we concede early we will get done by 3 or more goals

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Suspect the general feeling is that we will do well to get a point. This was the general feeling when we went to Baadiff.

We will, therefore, win today 2-1.

this
just a case of who scores
I'll go for anyone

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Suspect the general feeling is that we will do well to get a point. This was the general feeling when we went to Baadiff.

We will, therefore, win today 2-1.

This. I thought we were going to get spanked down at Cardiff, and I think we will struggle today, so we will undoubtedly win.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Reading through a couple of the threads on the BW forums, they seem really pleased that CMS wont be playing, but I dont think they realise, he hasnt figured so much since Leonardo Ulloa signed, and if he has a good game, they are in for a big shock haha...they consider it a massive game, and seem genuinly excited.
Getting the vibe myself now, all the games are important.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here