Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone travelling from Manchester Area to Barnsley on Tuesday?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As the thread title says, is anyone travelling from Manchester Area to the Barnsley game on Tuesday? I'm on an elongated business trip next week, having travelled from Sussex to Lytham on Tuesday morning I find myself staying in the Stockport area on Tuesday night. Public transport is a no-go from Stockport to Barnsley, and after all the driving I will have done on Tuesday I won't really fancy the drive. So I wondered if anyone was doing that journey, and maybe had a spare seat in the car I could cadge a lift in? Petrol money duly forthcoming of course.

I know it's a long shot, but If you don't ask.... PM me.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Worth a bounce just in case :bounce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There are some of us going Phil, just need to check if the car is full or not. Will get back to you.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
There are some of us going Phil, just need to check if the car is full or not. Will get back to you.

Ooh, that could be grand. I've not booked a hotel yet, if its possible to cadge a lift I'll organise a hotel in a convenient location. :)

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Despite my 'location' I am travelling from, and returning to, Hull on Tuesday night.
However you can get back to Stockport by train, leaving Barnsley at 6 mins past 10, change Sheffield and arrive Stockport at 11.47pm.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Despite my 'location' I am travelling from, and returning to, Hull on Tuesday night.
However you can get back to Stockport by train, leaving Barnsley at 6 mins past 10, change Sheffield and arrive Stockport at 11.47pm.

Thanks for that, I just had a look at that, and it should be doable, I'm hoping I might have sorted a lift out, but failing that, this might be the way to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here