Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mothers Day - Where To Go after lunch?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Looks like the weather isn't going to be up to much this weekend, so wandering around stately gardens doesn't seem to be an option, and most stately homes don't seem to be open yet.

Any suggestions to spend a few hours on Sunday afternoon? Any exciting museums, galleries, shows or exhibitions? Preferably with a coffee shop!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Amex stadium tour ?

I did seriously consider that when I got the emails from the club, including the Mothers Day meal, but the menu didn't look too exciting!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No chance of lunch as Mini has a double header at Felpham, evening restaurant me it is

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
There are lots of posh country places that do a nice afternoon tea - finger sarnies, scones with jam and cream, nice cakes etc.. Makes it a bit different. Not that cheap but nice a for a special occasion.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Looks like the weather isn't going to be up to much this weekend, so wandering around stately gardens doesn't seem to be an option, and most stately homes don't seem to be open yet.

Any suggestions to spend a few hours on Sunday afternoon? Any exciting museums, galleries, shows or exhibitions? Preferably with a coffee shop!

As I'm doing all the cooking I will consume a couple of bottles of New Zealand's finest and GO ON NSC as soon as possible:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here