Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thin line between confident and cocky...

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I have just read Dougie Freemans comments prior to our game at the Reebook tomorrow. I felt that he came across as arrogant and cocky.
What do you think?

ps Any of our fans up there tomorrow make sure he gets some stick, Palace aside what a tool!

Managers Brighton preview

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I have just read Dougie Freemans comments prior to our game at the Reebook tomorrow. I felt that he came across as arrogant and cocky.
What do you think?

ps Any of our fans up there tomorrow make sure he gets some stick, Palace aside what a tool!

Managers Brighton preview

Possibly cocky. They can watch all the videos they want but if Vicente plays and gets the ball near the final third they will have a problem. I am not saying we will beat them but football isn't all about how well researched you are Dougie. I am sure we know all about them as well!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I think he is talking rubbish

What we are doing now because of where we are in the season is working more in the visual room.

What?!?!?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Whoever wrote that piece needs to think more about spelling, grammar,context and punctuation. Other than that, it's a great read.

Other than that I hope we give them a damn good hiding so he has to spend some more time in the visual room looking at the ball being picked out of their net repeatedly.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
You know what you are you know are you PALACE bastuard you know what you are

Have you been drinking? That is one of the most confusing sentences I've ever seen on here...and that's saying something.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Quite amusing really. A lot of spiel about how they can beat us, and then a little piece about the one player (Bogdan) that saved them from a pasting at the Amex being injured.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he talks googleshite

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Yes because Bolton are the only team to do their homework on the opposition zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes because Bolton are the only team to do their homework on the opposition zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
Well he did his homework on us last time too. Same again please.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I think that they may have a problem with their website proof-readers. That or no one speaks English up there.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Doooouuuuugggiie Freeeeeeedman is a w4anker, is a w4nker..........

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
the junkie is ****ing ILLITERATE

"we can opposes ourselves on Brighton"

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Have you been drinking? That is one of the most confusing sentences I've ever seen on here...and that's saying something.

I think it was meant to say:

You know what you are,
You know what you aaarreeee,
You Palace b*stard,
You know what you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here