Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recommend a decent takeaway in Shoreham?

LE19

I don't get down south much, so I've lost track of what takeaways there are in Shoreham. Used to like the Vietnamese, but I believe that's long gone?

Can anyone recommend a Chinese, or similar? Rather not have a curry - too smelly for my mum's place!

TIA.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jasmin Garden, excellent Chinese

We have a few OK Chinese's in Shoreham, but we are lacking a dam good one. It's a real shame.

The best, for miles around, as you rightly mention was the Vietnamese. And the Jasmin Garden is probable the best of an 'OK bunch.

If you are collecting (rather than delivery) then consider the Bramber Dragon. It will only take 5 mins to drive back to Shoreham, and although not up to Vietnamese quality, I thinks it's better than the rest in Shoreham

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We have a few OK Chinese's in Shoreham, but we are lacking a dam good one. It's a real shame.

The best, for miles around, as you rightly mention was the Vietnamese. And the Jasmin Garden is probable the best of an 'OK bunch.

If you are collecting (rather than delivery) then consider the Bramber Dragon. It will only take 5 mins to drive back to Shoreham, and although not up to Vietnamese quality, I thinks it's better than the rest in Shoreham

I've always been really disappointed with food from Jasmine, but then I haven't been there for a while, so it might have improved. Not sure I know of the alternatives since the Vietnamese closed down. I normally go and collect, so is the best option Bramber Dragon? Maybe Posh Nosh will become a Chinese takeaway? That would soften the blow of losing the 3/4 pound Posh Nosh burger :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here