Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoffs optimism

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Friday afternoon brings renewed optimism.

Look at our squad - it's amazing.

We can chuffing well do this before smashing the Nigels in the playoffs.

Bring it on!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Friday afternoon brings renewed optimism.

Look at our squad - it's amazing.

We can chuffing well do this before smashing the Nigels in the playoffs.

Bring it on!

really our squad is amazing?,already after cms ,we are looking for cover,god forbid we lose bridcutt or the argie,then look at the chasingpack and there squads,
i would get on the drink,you might talk more sense...........

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This thread won't reach 9 pages (and keep going).

We're never quite so happy as when we're depressed and miserable. :albion:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Gus says yes. So is Crofts.

I hope Crofts is not given a run-out! Why, oh why did Poyet bring him back?

Great news about Vicente if true, but we keep bing told that, and get a no-show. I am sure Poyet keeps saying it to get other teams to react and set-up to play against him, as he is still the best player in this league.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I hope Crofts is not given a run-out! Why, oh why did Poyet bring him back?

Great news about Vicente if true, but we keep bing told that, and get a no-show. I am sure Poyet keeps saying it to get other teams to react and set-up to play against him, as he is still the best player in this league.

I'm sure bringing Crofts back seemed like a good idea at the time pp...maybe he will surprise us yet ..with many tough games to com I think he may hav a part to play

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Was Crofts not here before Hammond? Gus obviously wanted that type of player and Hammond, in Gus' view, fits into that position better. Lets not forget that Crofts was pretty much an ever-present during Norwich's run to the Prem.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Squad is undoubtedly stronger than last season so don't expect crap out like end of last. Having said that, was at ashton gate on Tuesday to see the most mind numbingly tedious game seen in years. My BCFC colleagues were uniimpressed by the hype I gave Spanish Dave and Orlandi. Too many like that and 10th beckons again..cannot stress enouigh how important it is tomorrow to avoid defeat. Got bad vibes about this one, smacks of Palarse and Watford games....

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
One day in the near future it should just click. It's almost there with the squad

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here