Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loan striker- Peter Odemwingie?

oleoleolevicente

Jan 16, 2013
Why not? He's a very good player and clearly wants to leave WBA. If he wanted a move to bottom QPR so badly i'm not sure why he wouldn't want to help a championship team get into the premier league

Dec 29, 2011
Why not? He's a very good player and clearly wants to leave WBA. If he wanted a move to bottom QPR so badly i'm not sure why he wouldn't want to help a championship team get into the premier league

He wanted to move to QPR because he thought his pay packet was going to be a little bigger.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tha last player with a stinking attitude we had here looked world class on his debut and still Gus sent him packing back to Man City. Not gonna happen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus said in his pre match interview yesterday that the loan player brought in is needed until the end of May , he doesn't want a 28 day loan deal or the parent club insisting on an instant recall clause.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
This would be us going up no doubt if he signed but he is back playing for West Brom in the Premier League so why would he drop to the championship? His wages will also be well over what we can pay.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hang on chaps.

I think most of the abuse should go to his agent, and probably 'arry.

He was feed a line involving considerably more than 'a little bigger' wage, and did what he was told.

He'll not do it again, and to my knowledge he doesn't have a history of tw@tisms.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

People keep mentioning Macheda and I don't really know why.

He hasn't done anything of note other than a couple of decent goals in 2008, not to mention that he's on loan at Stuttgart until the end of the season

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Love the way everyone slating the OP has forgotten we currently have:

WAYNE BRIDGE
TOMMY KUZSCACK
MATT UPSON

.... at the club. Its a decent shout IMO.

unfortunately it is NOT a good shout because he is back in the baggies' first team.
If we were looking at West Brom our more likely target would be Marc Antoine Fortune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here