Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex recording of LIVE seagulls podcast with Beasant, Buckley, Butters + more - FREE!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hey everyone

After courting opinion with numerous Albion fans, and a chat with the club we're going for it and doing our pre-Palace podcast recording LIVE in Dick's Bar and it would be great to pack it out!

Just turn up this coming Wednesday before 7pm, would be good to see people there. I'll do a bit at the top and we've also got comedians Tom Bell and Andre Vincent (a Palace fan - this should be interesting) there as well so it should be more of a laugh than usual.

Nice way to ramp up to the derby game on the 17th and it should be fun. I'll try to take questions from the floor too but if they're retarded they may not make the edit and you might be made to look a bit (more) of a dick.

Oh and it's free and the bar's open until 11pm. It'll be first come first served for seats.

Let us know if you're coming. Bit excited about this as after nearly three years I've never done this to a live audience

Details : Watch the Albion Podcast Live!

Fancy it?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What a good idea. I'll certainly hope to be there.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Why aren't the recent podcasts available on iTunes?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hey everyone, just to confirm, this is nothing to do with the police podcast that was out just before the weekend, and this one will be out before the Palace game, and will be our special 'derby' podcast.

Think of it a comedy night mixed with a fans forum, and free. Anyone coming? Just trying to get a gauge on numbers. :)

Stephen

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Ha. We'll probably have the screens on when we're not recording to be honest!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hey everyone

Definitely going ahead tonight so hope to see some of you there. Nice way to cheer up and gear up for this coming Sunday. All I can say on that matter is that with a derby, the form book goes out of the window - THANK GOD.

Also we'll have the actual new kit with us so if you want to see it in the flesh before pre-ordering, you can.

REMEMBER ITS FREE SO NO EXCUSES!

See you there people :)

Stephen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here