Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A NSC fact (about why there are not many threads on the main board etc etc etc)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Last night [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] reset the main board threads back to zero, I understand a few of the days recent threads were put back on to kick start the forum back off again, but basically we started again!

I have just checked the stats and in around 12 hours snce the reset, we have amassed= Threads: 222 = Posts: 34,948 pretty popular place in my opinion :clap: to you all.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Last night [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] reset the main board threads back to zero ... I have just checked the stats and in around 12 hours since the reset, we have amassed= Threads: 222 = Posts: 34,948 pretty popular place in my opinion :clap: to you all.

Or to put it in some sort of context, just a normal day on NSC for Stat Brother.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not so popular with Google though !

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Or to put it in some sort of context, just a normal day on NSC for Stat Brother.

Wasn't he number two last year? Apparently he was in my coveted positionn the year before and i've been targeting that since. Taking lots of laxatives.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
meanwhile over at Seagulls Chat.........:tumble:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Last night [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] reset the main board threads back to zero, I understand a few of the days recent threads were put back on to kick start the forum back off again, but basically we started again!

I have just checked the stats and in around 12 hours snce the reset, we have amassed= Threads: 222 = Posts: 34,948 pretty popular place in my opinion :clap: to you all.

I'm not sure if you are suggesting NSC had that number of posts within 12 hours - it simply didn't and is never likely to. That tally will include the threads I immediately shunted back onto the Big Board.

NSC tends to get 2000-3000 posts per day, more if something big is happening, such as a transfer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here