Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton - pay on the gate?

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Erm. As Thread title suggests - I'm suddenly possibly available to go. If I can.

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Good news, I rang the ticket office about half 3 and they told me it was potg as we sent 300 tickets back, found out today i can go. Bonus as it is a massive game. Go for it!

Out of interest anyone know how many tickets we had to sell in the first place? Can see us taking loads tomorrow, well hope so anyway!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Very sad about this. I can't make it but i'm in liverpool for a week on monday. If it had been the tuesday night game i'd have definitely gone.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Good news, I rang the ticket office about half 3 and they told me it was potg as we sent 300 tickets back, found out today i can go. Bonus as it is a massive game. Go for it!

Out of interest anyone know how many tickets we had to sell in the first place? Can see us taking loads tomorrow, well hope so anyway!

Allocation was 2,200

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Surely we haven't sold 1900 though?

Assuming from those figures we were allocated 2200, and sent back 300? Be bloody suprised. Not doubting the allocation btw.

Wouldn't have thought so no. Perhaps we sent more back and Bolton have put 300 aside for people who POTG? Pretty sure Bolton have a ticket scanning system so those going will have to get them from the ticket office there.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'd expect nothing less if she's not going to be your transport :thumbsup:

To be honest i'm always encouraging her to learn to drive. But she seems to lack a bit of confidence. I do remind her that most people half her age seem to have more, but it hasn't made any difference.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
To be honest i'm always encouraging her to learn to drive. But she seems to lack a bit of confidence. I do remind her that most people half her age seem to have more, but it hasn't made any difference.

:bowdown:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Thanks for your support. To be honest, every time we talk about it she ends up saying "But i'd be shit at driving" and sobbing. I've told her enough times that if she doesn't try she'll never find out. I've also asked her to have a long hard think about how it looks to my friends and family and that i'm constantly having to explain why I love her.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don't. Do you want to give me a lift? I'd ask my girlfriend but... well....even if she could.....

I could give you a lift there but not back unfortunately. I am driving from Liverpool where I work but going back to North Wales where I live and I can't think where I could drop you where you could get back to Liverpool that time of night. You could see when the last train from Hooton is, on the Chester to Liverpool line.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I could give you a lift there but not back unfortunately. I am driving from Liverpool where I work but going back to North Wales where I live and I can't think where I could drop you where you could get back to Liverpool that time of night. You could see when the last train from Hooton is, on the Chester to Liverpool line.

Cheers for the offer mate, but i'm not seriously considering it having looked at the options. Can't leave liverpool until quite late in the day and the train options are ridiculous. Appreciate the offer though.:thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Cheers for the offer mate, but i'm not seriously considering it having looked at the options. Can't leave liverpool until quite late in the day and the train options are ridiculous. Appreciate the offer though.:thumbsup:

No worries. I'm probably not leaving Liverpool until five o'clock so let me know if you change your mind.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Well relationship travel issues aside for you all I am most pleased I can now make it. Working in Manchester this week and looks like I'll be finished in time to get the 1330 from Piccadilly :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here