Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to join Team NSC mods...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...and want to help keep this place on the straight and narrow?

You must have been a member for a fair while, have a decent track record and are able to be on NSC a reasonable amount of time.

You won't get paid, you will get moaned at and I will try and take you out for dinner and beers at least once a year.

Please PM me if interested and you won't handle rejection, should it come your way, badly.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I can keep the palace on the straight and narrow. I can think of one mod thats too close to the palace for my liking...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Give me mod status and in the place of a Dark Lord you would have a :moo:! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair! ????????????

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Give me mod status and in the place of a Dark Lord you would have a :moo:! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair! ????????????

Normals only mate. :moo:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I'd like to give it a go, but i dont spend enough time on here

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I nominate HB&B.

Albion through-and-through, must surely have grown a thick skin, long-term NSCer, and access to the stars via weekly press conferences to ask questions on everyone's lips such as what the players will have for breakfast on Saturday morning....

Hodges' journey from a trumped up week ban on NSC to moderator in three months would be the greatest turnaround/act of justice since Nelson Mandela's going from imprisonment to presidency in South Africa.

Make it happen, please, Bozza.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I nominate HB&B.

Albion through-and-through, must surely have grown a thick skin, long-term NSCer, and access to the stars via weekly press conferences to ask questions such as what the players will have for breakfast on Saturday morning....

Hodges' journey from a trumped up week ban on NSC to moderator in three months would be the greatest turnaround/act of justice since Nelson Mandela's going from imprisonment to presidency in South Africa.

Make it happen, please, Bozza.

Seconded. HB&B as a moderator would be NSC perfection.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Meade's Ball, would be good. well, entertaining, he'd write long rambling, poetic reason for bannings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here