Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
just powerful, but actually quite appauling. league 1 fodder. disgusting the club are making u pay £30 to go watch him attempt to play soccer ball

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good player. We are lucky to have him for the price we paid.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
At the game vs Ipswich at the Amex last season, I've still got the voice of some asswipe ringing in my ears with "**** off Barnes your shit" shortly before he scored a brace. Said gentleman didn't talk much after that.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
And the Arsenal game was a good sign that he will be able to link up with Ulloa very well.
So lets all song aye aye Ashley Ashley Barnes.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Could somebody with more patience/Google search skills than me calculate goals scored against transfer cost per player? Barnes must be comfortably the best value per goal.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Could somebody with more patience/Google search skills than me calculate goals scored against transfer cost per player? Barnes must be comfortably the best value per goal.

After a very brief google search, it appears he's scored 45 in 139 appearances for us. And even though the official line is the transfer fee is undisclosed, a couple of websites quote his fee at £470.000. Make of that what you will

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
After a very brief google search, it appears he's scored 45 in 139 appearances for us. And even though the official line is the transfer fee is undisclosed, a couple of websites quote his fee at £470.000. Make of that what you will

I have no inside knowledge but I think £100000 is nearer the mark

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here