Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying from Amazon - "Warehouse Deals"

I have an eye on treating myself to a new digital camera with my Birthday money. I have my eye on Lumix dmc-tz20 and note that if I go via the "Warehouse deal" route I can get a "like new" one for less than half the price of a new one. These deals seem to be mail order returns.

Has anyone bought stuff via this route and any good/bad experiences - I have only gone for cheap 'n' cheerful used stuff on Amazon before like DVD's and books.

...And yes Bozza, I will remember to click the link at the top!

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Got the kindle off warehouse deals, all fine mate and you still get the amazon guarantee and there customer service is great

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I brought a TZ18 refurbished from an Amazon partner. £99. I have already pointed out how great it is on the photography tread. I don't know what bit was refurbished, the only sign I could find was, the seal on the box was broken, all the other accessory packs were intact. :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I bought a Panasonic Bread maker for less than half price because it was a returned item in 'like new' condition. It was brand new and none of the packed bits had been taken out of the box.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here