Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum in Rye

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
OfficialBHA just tweeted that there was a forum in Rye tonight.

[tweet]309784949911846912[/tweet]

I was completely unaware of it. I don't remember reading anything on here about it. What's the deal, did I just miss you all talking about it, or was it a secretive thing? Anyone go and bring back any interesting news?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where the hell is Rye?

Good county league club.. What's his face who played for us then ebourne Boro was playing for them.. big striker.. what's his bloody name grrr

Where the hell is Rye?

You can get a direct train to Brighton from there - I don't think they stop at Falmer but I hope that commons sense prevails on match days.

Are there any "Marshlink" Seagulls out there? I pondered this briefly on our way back from the seaside past Appledore Station (not very near to Appledore) last summer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would be Ben Andrews I'm thinking of. Could not be..

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
You can get a direct train to Brighton from there - I don't think they stop at Falmer but I hope that commons sense prevails on match days.

Are there any "Marshlink" Seagulls out there? I pondered this briefly on our way back from the seaside past Appledore Station (not very near to Appledore) last summer.

I get the train in from Rye for non evening games, having driven from New Romney.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Where the hell is Rye?

Oi! Watch it!

Home of the Quarterboys innit.... a stunning example of God's own country deep in the heartland of deep rural Sussex (altho on the Kent border)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here