Loan signing...

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
No singing is imminent :moo:

well not in the North Stand if they keep getting people to sit down apparently

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
according to the original (still running) thread there is no news and, surprisingly, not a greatvdeal of supposition.
Reading a supplementary tweet from Naylor he says Gus thought Church was still on loan at Huddersfield so if he has started talks anywhere it possibly isnt with or about him which might be thought to be good news

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think that getting a decent striker on loan will be tricky.Lets face it all things being equal we are looking to sign a decent striker to sit on the bench.So where can we get a proven goalscorer from who is willing to sit on the bench

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think that getting a decent striker on loan will be tricky.Lets face it all things being equal we are looking to sign a decent striker to sit on the bench.So where can we get a proven goalscorer from who is willing to sit on the bench

I agree. And I don't think, given the Latino nature of our game, there's much point in thinking about a British loanee.. I hope we're looking abroad.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I agree. And I don't think, given the Latino nature of our game, there's much point in thinking about a British loanee.. I hope we're looking abroad.

Don't think we can loan in from overseas this loan window. Would have to be a free agent if not from an English league I think.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Huddersfield fans didn't really rate church, I think we should go for Beckford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here