Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Tickets on Sale now

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
hiya everyone forest tickets are on sale now and lets hope we sell out

Tickets for Albion’s trip to The City Ground on Saturday 30th March will be available to Albion fans via the online ticketing system now .

The club has received an initial allocation of 2,020 tickets for the game and they will be available to all supporters, regardless of loyalty points or previous booking history.

From 9.30am tomorrow morning the tickets will also be available via the ticketline – 0844 327 1901 – and in person at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

Prices
Adult £26
Over-65s £18
Under-18 £14
Under-12 £7

Elsewhere, tickets for Albion’s eagerly anticipated home game against Crystal Palace on Sunday 17th March are available to all albion fans with a purchase history within the past three seasons online, via the ticketline and in person at both ticket offices, located at the Amex and in Queens Road, Brighton.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
A maximum of 1 tickets for Nottingham Forest v Albion can be purchased. Customer ********** currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Nottingham Forest v Albion.
I haven't even bought it yet and my basket only shows 1 ticket....

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Stupid system is obviously not working properly!

Telling me my password which I have used since online booking started is invalid!

Will have to join the ticketline queue in the morning I suppose!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here