Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Pretty Things at Komedia

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Astounding.
Dick Taylor is brilliant, rarely seen such an allround display of great musicianship with quality songs delivered enthusiastically!
Phew - still got it, and then some

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I remember seeing them at the Assembly Rooms in Tunbridge Wells in the 60s. Phil May was totally wrecked and had to be propped up by a roadie for the whole set. They were pretty damn good though.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
SF Sorrow. I sold it for £130 on ebay when I saw what they were going for. Wish I hadn't now

I picked up a copy for £20 on ebay, the seller mentioned a mark on one track but it was close to mint - a faint bruise on the last track that can't be heard at all.
Happy :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am old enough to remember when Don't Bring Me Down was in the charts :down:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I picked up a copy for £20 on ebay, the seller mentioned a mark on one track but it was close to mint - a faint bruise on the last track that can't be heard at all.
Happy :)

Brilliant. I think the copy I sold had a scratch on the first track which the buyer complained about but didn't take it any further :nono:

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Brilliant. I think the copy I sold had a scratch on the first track which the buyer complained about but didn't take it any further :nono:

Sad *******s collect records (I am one but....) so you always can get these picky twats claiming the grade is "more like a vg+ than ex" and want half the money back. Offer them a total refund for a returned item and suddenly they are happy to keep the record.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here