Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time Tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And tonight we have a special guest, Bob Crow no less.

Should get the labour lovies flag waving for a change

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That should make for an interesting show. A bit like when they have that idiot Hitchen - both make interesting viewing but you'd never support them !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
I would .

I'm guessing you're not referring to Crow !

I'd class myself as more on the right than the left but Peter Hitchen needs putting to sleep. He's an arrogant tosspot.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm guessing you're not referring to Crow !

I'd class myself as more on the right than the left but Peter Hitchen needs putting to sleep. He's an arrogant tosspot.
If I worked on the London Underground I'd vote for Crow, he gets a great deal for his members albeit through managements weakness and lack of political will to take him on and refute some of his ridiculous claims, but yes you're correct , I was referring to Hitchens , speaks a lot of sense in my book !! Although I do understand what you're saying about his " manner ".

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It can't be as bad as Claire Perry last week. She was a snorting troll of the highest order

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
If I worked on the London Underground I'd vote for Crow, he gets a great deal for his members albeit through managements weakness and lack of political will to take him on and refute some of his ridiculous claims, but yes you're correct , I was referring to Hitchens , speaks a lot of sense in my book !! Although I do understand what you're saying about his " manner ".

Agreed but it's his "I appear to have a poor person under my nose" facial expressions that REALLY wind me up !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
It can't be as bad as Claire Perry last week. She was a snorting troll of the highest order

She really was a complete cow wasn't she ! She made Neil Hamilton seem like a good politician. And politicians wonder why we don't like them !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Shame as I shall miss this. As for Bob Crow I bet you'd ALL like someone like him to be looking after your interests; and the underground is a safer place because of him.

Dandyman

In London village.

He's TUSC not Labour. :facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Shame as I shall miss this. As for Bob Crow I bet you'd ALL like someone like him to be looking after your interests; and the underground is a safer place because of him.

Err .... no thanks. I'd prefer someone with a bit more diplomacy and intelligence thank you.

Dandyman

In London village.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
It's an entirely different party who stand against Labour.

This would be the one that got beaten in the Eastleigh by-election by the LibDems, UKIP, Tories, Labour, NHS Action Party, Peace Party, Independent, Monster Raving Loony Party, Elvis Loves Dogs and English Democrats, with a jaw dropping 0.16% of the poll!!! Still that won't bother Champagne Charlie (aka Comrade Bob) on £100,000 a year.
bob-crow.jpg
A humorous workers nose and agreeable to the revolutionary palate eh Robert?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This would be the one that got beaten by the LibDems, UKIP, Tories, Labour, NHS Action Party, Peace Party, Independent, Monster Raving Loony Party, Elvis Loves Dogs and English Democrats, with a jaw dropping 0.16% of the poll!!! Still that won't bother Champagne Charlie (aka Comrade Bob) on £100,00 a year.

Yep, overpaid buffoon employed to cause as much disruption to transport services as he can.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here