Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a brilliant Albion video

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I would love to know what camera was used for the below thread posted on YouTube. It was better than any I've seen from SeagullPlayer. If whoever shot that footage is on NSC... please post the make of camera... just got to have one.

FROM LukeOwen originally. Re: North Stand Standing - message from removed fan

Not sure if this video was put in the other thread but at 1:45 you see a bit of what was going on. Guessing that is the guy in the beige coat?

Brighton Hove Albion v Huddersfield - YouTube

DanielT

I would love to know what camera was used for the below thread posted on YouTube. It was better than any I've seen from SeagullPlayer. If whoever shot that footage is on NSC... please post the make of camera... just got to have one.

5 months ago on the Millwall v Brighton vid he said he was using a Sony Handycam 16GB HDR-CX155

I do like these views from fan's perspectives. fairly sure he's just pointing it where he's looking, rather than watching the game through the lcd

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I discovered his films today. Bloody good they are.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It just goes to show what crap equipment and systems are being used for the highlights etc. on Player.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It just goes to show what crap equipment and systems are being used for the highlights etc. on Player.

To be fair, it's the systems more than the equipment, the Player software that's available to all the clubs only allows for a maximum of 1.8mb stream so the video will be pretty poor quality regardless of what was used to film it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
To be fair, it's the systems more than the equipment, the Player software that's available to all the clubs only allows for a maximum of 1.8mb stream so the video will be pretty poor quality regardless of what was used to film it.

I did mean the Player equipment and systems, as I realise that the Stadium would have state of the art stuff to use.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

That's interesting I didn't know that. It really is a joke though. It's the most pixelated load of shite. Why do they use flash??

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
That's interesting I didn't know that. It really is a joke though. It's the most pixelated load of shite. Why do they use flash??

Probably because it's most convenient and cheapest to set up :shrug:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
ruined only by Samarahs voice on the P.A.

How come he is back doing that ? thought he was banned ever since his breakdown at Withdean

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yes that defo was the same ... it would be much appreciated if you can find out. Cheers mate.

5 months ago on the Millwall v Brighton vid he said he was using a Sony Handycam 16GB HDR-CX155

I do like these views from fan's perspectives. fairly sure he's just pointing it where he's looking, rather than watching the game through the lcd

Yep, spoke with Speilberg Len, defo the Sony HDR-CX155 :)

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
If it is, give me a shout and I will find out what camera Speilberg Len uses :)

Blimey - Just realised I possibly went to Fawcett with this guy - he was sound then if it was the same fella, and he is a granddad to boot (I am getting old).......

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Excellent up to the third goal at which point I started to feel a bit queasy due to the highly erratic nature of the filming! I put this down to the excitement of the cameraman as we scored the third and then a fourth goal. Bloody good though and thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here