Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: Contacts at club (anyone have any email addresses) Help needed!

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Re: Contacts at club (anyone have any email addresses) Help needed!

Hi all,

Quick one.....

My dad had a stroke last year and getting to home games has proved tricky etc, I've sent an email to the club in regards to dissabled facilities and parking but got no reply, I included many in the email from tickets to feedback to 3x people from albion in the community as I thought it might just get ignored and it has just been ignored unfortunately!

Anybody have any decent email addresses that I can send this issue to?

I was going to just try and call the club this morning too.

Thanks for your help.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hi all,

Quick one.....

My dad had a stroke last year and getting to home games has proved tricky etc, I've sent an email to the club in regards to dissabled facilities and parking but got no reply, I included many in the email from tickets to feedback to 3x people from albion in the community as I thought it might just get ignored and it has just been ignored unfortunately!

Anybody have any decent email addresses that I can send this issue to?

I was going to just try and call the club this morning too.

Thanks for your help.

Call customer services or pm insider

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is the contact page on the club website:

Contact Us

But if you're having trouble I would echo Piltdown's recommendation to contact insider.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I seem to recall the club asking people not to Email a whole bunch of people like this.It becomes near on impossible to know when has responded to what. Use the contact the club link, would be my recommendation.

I had a no reply to an e-mail to customer services so I e-mailed Paul Barber direct and got a response with 24 hours which led to the issue being resolved to my satisfaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here