Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt for charity.

How about we raise a fund to sponsor him to have the club badge tattoed on his chest,a nice big crest to cover his whole chest not just some small one.

If we pledged enough do you think he will go for it?

I will start at £50

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt for charity.

How about we raise a fund to sponsor him to have the club badge tattoed on his chest,a nice big crest to cover his whole chest not just some small one.

I will start at £50

people like you make me so proud of all the many thousands I have helped raise for REMF. But if it effects you that much then I am happy to pull out of REMF things from this end.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

I will start at £50

Wow. You utter, utter bellend. I hate Palace as much as the next Albion supporter but there are some things more important than football. The Palace contribution to REMF and other worthy causes shouldn't be knocked, it should be applauded. :wanker:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

I will start at £50

Unbelievable

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
:wanker:

I will start at £50

prick:wanker:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

I will start at £50[/QUOT

What a rediculous thing to say

I saw the Palace fan running for REMF last year, and hope to be there this year again to cheer him on.

without Palace fans the REMF would be far worse off.

We all love our football clubs, but there are a lot of things far more important.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I know I haven't burnt my town down and I have £50.

If you had half a brain, you would know how much Palace fans have contributed to a worthwhile cause.
I'm all for a bit of banter, but this is out of order.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I know I haven't burnt my town down and I have £50.

Well put your money up and run the Brighton Marathon in a Palace shirt, and run with him.
He has raised a lot of money for REMF and fair play to him

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

I will start at £50

Think you should donate that £50 mate.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Actually you are looking at this from the wrong angle,I applaud your efforts,just want to help you make a bigger impact.

Maybe best not to call him a scummer then, kind of undermines the applauding.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Palace guys on here, I'm with you, gobsmacked that anyone should write like that about Kevin, or anyone who has been involved in the great work of REMF, whether they be Albion or Palace. Take no notice, keep up the great work.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He is banned until the end of the season. If someone wants to accuse me of being a quisling and a Palace fan for doing so, then I couldn't give a flying one.

Totally out of order, and apologies to CPFC REMF Captain from Mod HQ for having to read that pathetic diatribe.

He is banned until the end of the season. If someone wants to accuse me of being a quisling and a Palace fan for doing so, then I couldn't give a flying one.

Totally out of order, and apologies to CPFC REMF Captain from Mod HQ for having to read that pathetic diatribe.

I think a donation of £50 to the Geoff Thomas Foundation and an apology should suffice.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

:bowdown:

The REMF wouldn't have been nearly as successful without the work of BOTH sets of fans

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

I will start at £50

:wanker:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
people like you make me so proud of all the many thousands I have helped raise for REMF. But if it effects you that much then I am happy to pull out of REMF things from this end.

Unbelievable thread by the OP. You are doing a great job mate, as are all the other Palace and Albion fans who raise money for REMF. Keep up the good work :clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here