algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Dont go marshy. You are 1of the decent 1s

The constant misery of the minority on here is finally doing my head in, on a decent run of wins, we get an away point against a side on a roll at home and you would think we have been relegated !

I think you right, just a complete log off for a month will do me good !

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The constant misery of the minority on here is finally doing my head in, on a decent run of wins, we get an away point against a side on a roll at home and you would think we have been relegated !

Come and join us on 'geek'.

You might not know what we are on about but there's no misery and definitely no twatafication.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

That's the spirit. Chin up. ( Do people say that now days? Apart from me of course.)

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I tend to ignore NSC for 24/48 hours after a draw/loss.

It gets so many posts from idiots with no sense of perspective.

If a stranger who does not know the league table read this forum after a non brilliant win and was asked what position he thought Brighton were in, he'd probably think fighting relegation somewhere. If he then saw the real table, he'd wonder what sort of idiots populate the forum :D

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Definitely a valid reason to delete your own account over :wrong:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I tend to ignore NSC for 24/48 hours after a draw/loss.

It gets so many posts from idiots with no sense of perspective.

If a stranger who does not know the league table read this forum after a non brilliant win and was asked what position he thought Brighton were in, he'd probably think fighting relegation somewhere. If he then saw the real table, he'd wonder what sort of idiots populate the forum :D

Very much this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here