Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Well Soon CMS

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
A thread to send our current top scorer best wishes on his recovery from a nasty injury. I have just read that the club doctor saying 99.9% out for this season.

I am a great fan of CMS and he is a club professional on and off the pitch. I am sure coming back from injury is a tough and frustrating process, but here is to you putting in another shift to be back pre season and a valuable part of our squad, may you come back better and stronger.

I look forward to seeing you do this again and again

Craig McKail-Smith overhead kick vs Burnley HD - YouTube

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Get well soon Macca.

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011
Despite all the haters, I think this is a serious blow for us. I haven't been able to go to a game for ages, but from what I hear he has been an effective sub, with his energy crucial in closing out games etc. Will be sorely missed and hopefully will have a speedy and uncomplicated recovery.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Get well soon CMS.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Despite all the haters, I think this is a serious blow for us. I haven't been able to go to a game for ages, but from what I hear he has been an effective sub, with his energy crucial in closing out games etc. Will be sorely missed and hopefully will have a speedy and uncomplicated recovery.

Now he is out for the rest of the season, the anti-CMS brigade might like to reflect on what we are going to miss. Gus, however, probably still thinks we have enough with Ashley, Leo, Toby and George. ( HELP!!!!!!!! )

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Always a blow to lose a key player. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When he plays for Brighton, he runs and runs and runs and I just can't seem to get enough of.......... CRAIG MACKAIL-SMITH :albion:

Massively under-appreciated and poorly used by Brighton and Hove Albion in general.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm definitely in the pro-CMS camp and gutted that he's got injured at this stage of the season - he would have had an important role to play in the run-in. Get well soon.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Really don't get the venom against cms. Never gives less than 100%. Scored some top class goals and is often the player away fans wish were on their side. He is prone to dips in form but they are nearly always injury related because his game relies on speed and agility.

Absolutely get well soon. Nasty injury that at least we know you can come back fully from.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Get well soon and ignore the dickheads on here who slag you off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here