Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno's facebook

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bon dia, buenos dias , good morning Seagulls! Ahir vam treure un punt del camp del Bristol, q apesar d estar abaix a la classificacio a casa seva es un rival dificil on portava guanyats els ultims 5 partits !!! 0-0 partit lleig i d ofici!!! Ara dissabte contra el Bolton partit totalment diferent! Seagulls thank you for coming, without you would be more difficult! Bristol is good team at home , the last 5 games at home won and easy! We were a solid team again! Now Bolton away again, different game , we need to win! Big hug!!!

===

Sounds like we will be "going for it" at Bolton, as expected.

Mulderbauer

Feb 23, 2009
Just search for Bruno Saltor on FB and like.. Genuinely him unlike the Buckley page!

Yes, he always posts with honesty and passion, can see why Poyet makes him captain, that said there are people ahead of him in my view..when Greer and Calds arent playing.. El Abd, Hammond, Upson.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The point of this thread is for the moaners who keep saying "if we play like last night against Bolton/Palace" etc. We're clearly not going to. Gus - rightly or wrongly - settled for a draw last night. We're going for the win on Saturday. Get behind the team.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The point of this thread is for the moaners who keep saying "if we play like last night against Bolton/Palace" etc. We're clearly not going to. Gus - rightly or wrongly - settled for a draw last night. We're going for the win on Saturday. Get behind the team.

The game is a true 6 pointer now, Bolton are on a roll and preventing them from getting points will almost be as satisfying as us getting them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The game is a true 6 pointer now, Bolton are on a roll and preventing them from getting points will almost be as satisfying as us getting them.

Agreed.

Someone needs to stop Bolton steamrolling their way into the top 6. Looks like it's got to be us. Bring it on, we're ready.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed.

Someone needs to stop Bolton steamrolling their way into the top 6. Looks like it's got to be us. Bring it on, we're ready.

We owe them massively for the game at the Amex. Most one-sided draw I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Agreed.

I hope we are even more shit at Bolton than we were last night, and nick all the points with a goal in injury time.

I f***ing hate Bolton and always have done since the 90s.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here