Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowds at CP and Watford

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Crap grounds, lot's of better stadium/clubs to visit.

Both clubs' fanbase eroded by the giant stadiums/premiership clubs and in Palace's case, Crawley :)

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
These are the average crowd figures for these two teams and has been for years. To keep going on about it is not going to change that fact.....it also is a bit sad to keep going on about it.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Sweepstake on when TheMajor will make an appearance on this thread?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...why are people so obsessed with attendances of other teams?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
its very strange - were people obsessed about attendances when we were at priestfield and withdean? I dont give a f*** how many go to palace watford or man u - i dont give a f*** how many go to the amex.

I would suggest the real reason why attendences are down has nothing to do with level of support or but everything to do with economic conditions most people are skint at the moment and football has turned into a luxury.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
its very strange - were people obsessed about attendances when we were at priestfield and withdean? I dont give a f*** how many go to palace watford or man u - i dont give a f*** how many go to the amex.

I would suggest the real reason why attendences are down has nothing to do with level of support or but everything to do with economic conditions most people are skint at the moment and football has turned into a luxury.

Just a tip. Don't open threads on crowd sizes,

Feb 18, 2013
Can someone please remind me how many points are awarded each season for having higher average attendances? Anyone? Someone? Oh right the answer is 0, none, Zilch, nada, nothing. :D

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Amazing how many people on here aren't statisticians. For me there is nothing better than getting the paper (or looking on the footy website of choice) after a day of games and checking the attendances etc. up and down the leagues and through all Scottish divisions as well. Stats are a massive part of football so why do people get so precious when these things are continually raised on here? The OP makes a perfectly valid point so why all the band-wagon-jumping vitriol? To trot out the stock phrase on here: 'If you don't like it don't open the thread'

Feb 18, 2013
Amazing how many people on here aren't statisticians. For me there is nothing better than getting the paper (or looking on the footy website of choice) after a day of games and checking the attendances etc. up and down the leagues and through all Scottish divisions as well. Stats are a massive part of football so why do people get so precious when these things are continually raised on here? The OP makes a perfectly valid point so why all the band-wagon-jumping vitriol? To trot out the stock phrase on here: 'If you don't like it don't open the thread'

Lolz and you call us Nigels.

Quick lets get "statting"

#prayforstats

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here