Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC and money

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Apologies if this is fixtures but is anyone able to explain to me how they are able to afford GM's wage demands, sign Kevin Phillips etc. on their meagre gates and with their financial track record. Is it simply down to the money they are getting for Zaha?

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
To find a 30 goal striker you would need to spend 3-5 million and still strike lucky or find someone that was giving one away:blush:
I think they saved money tbh???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Zaha sale and going for broke (again) is probably the answer

Shit or bust (again) this season. They have gambled everything on getting promoted.

If they don't CPFC2010 will pocket the money from Zaha to cover their losses since they took over and run leaving the club with no way of continuing. They will go into administration again.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Shit or bust (again) this season. They have gambled everything on getting promoted.

If they don't CPFC2010 will pocket the money from Zaha to cover their losses since they took over and run leaving the club with no way of continuing. They will go into administration again.

Absolutely clueless :facepalm:

Feb 18, 2013

Aha hahahaha you are absolutely clueless.

I know you lot don't like to admit it but we aren't paying GM £1,00000,000000,0000000000 you think we are paying him.

And there is NO evidence in the slightest to suggest we will go back in to admin. We have even just secured 5 years investment in our outstanding academy.

Bitter much?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

I know you lot don't like to admit it but we aren't paying GM £1,00000,000000,0000000000 you think we are paying him.

And there is NO evidence in the slightest to suggest we will go back in to admin. We have even just secured 5 years investment in our outstanding academy.

Bitter much?

Classic.............hook line and sinker. :fishing:

and well done on your attendance last night. impressive for a top of the table clash. hats off.

Bitter much?

Absolutely, I just made it all up, a bit like 99% of the quotes from Palace gimps on BBS.

Outside Investment in the youth academy is interesting though, BBS seems to think that we are cheating by having Tony fund ours so where does that put this?

Feb 18, 2013
Classic.............hook line and sinker. :fishing:

and well done on your attendance last night. impressive for a top of the table clash. hats off.

Thanks although I measure the merit of a result on the amount of goals scored rather than how many fans we get through the gates.

In case you we too busy reading the attendance figures or marveling at the 0 (yes that is a 0) shots you managed against bottom of the league Brizzle, we scored 4 (FOUR) against second in the league and are now 2 points of automatic promotion to the premier league. You do know what the premier league is don't you? Thought I better check as I know you have never played in it.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Cue all the palace propaganda brigade spouting off about their sustainable business model, CPFC2010 are responsible owners etc blah blah. It's a simple case of economics, they are losing money - FACT, the owners have admitted this and the amount they are losing each season is in the several millions. Whatever any palace fans might say, the Zaha money WILL be getting largely swallowed up by their huge debts. I'd be surprised if they've even seen much of it yet anyway, it will like almost every transfer these days be paid in instalments and Man UTd most certainly won't be shelling out the bulk of it all the while he is still at palace. Financially they are screwed unfortunately there are too many if them that blindly believe the bullshit fed to them by the bunch if used car salesmen running their tinpot little club. Brace yourselves, they'll be here in their droves shortly with all their fantasy claims and spin.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
SE20 and GlenMurreymint, dont get drawn in to these silly spats, they only seem to spring up when Palace are doing well and BHA are drawing away (not a bad result TBH) they have little to no idea about the workings at Palace and just like to cheer themselfs up on a football forum by hoping all is not well at another football club rather that discuss there own club.

(says me looking on their forum)

Feb 18, 2013
:lol: - is this some academy we don't know about?

The academy that has produced a £15 million player this season who has been purchased by one of the biggest clubs in the world. The academy that produced Johnny Williams who ran the game last night. The academy that produced Victor Moses who plays regularly for Chelsea and won the AFCON this year.

Remind me of latest products of your academy please? :)

Feb 18, 2013
Cue all the palace propaganda brigade spouting off about their sustainable business model, CPFC2010 are responsible owners etc blah blah. It's a simple case of economics, they are losing money - FACT, the owners have admitted this and the amount they are losing each season is in the several millions. Whatever any palace fans might say, the Zaha money WILL be getting largely swallowed up by their huge debts. I'd be surprised if they've even seen much of it yet anyway, it will like almost every transfer these days be paid in instalments and Man UTd most certainly won't be shelling out the bulk of it all the while he is still at palace. Financially they are screwed unfortunately there are too many if them that blindly believe the bullshit fed to them by the bunch if used car salesmen running their tinpot little club. Brace yourselves, they'll be here in their droves shortly with all their fantasy claims and spin.

Yes pray for us please, we need all the help we can get. The sustainable business model is obviously not working and we are struggling in the league. CPFC 2010 OUT!!!!

The academy that has produced a £15 million player this season who has been purchased by one of the biggest clubs in the world. The academy that produced Johnny Williams who ran the game last night. The academy that produced Victor Moses who plays regularly for Chelsea and won the AFCON this year.

And you sold to Wigan, who improved him as a player.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

£10m, not £15m. Stop making stuff up. And we've produced the ONLY player out of the two sides who has gone on to do anything special whatsoever so far - Gareth Barry. So, we'll take notice when your academy actually starts bringing through more PROVEN players. Moses is the only one so far. Your academy is nowhere near the likes of Southampton's.

Feb 18, 2013
SE20 and GlenMurreymint, dont get drawn in to these silly spats, they only seem to spring up when Palace are doing well and BHA are drawing away (not a bad result TBH) they have little to no idea about the workings at Palace and just like to cheer themselfs up on a football forum by hoping all is not well at another football club rather that discuss there own club.

(says me looking on their forum)

It is good sport mate, just reinforces how bitter and jealous these clowns are :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here