Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
albion8.jpg

(Photo: Bozza)

*sniff*

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed. It's a crying shame to see how far we've fallen since that photo was taken; now we can't even beat Bristol City. Close up the Amex and knock it down, we're done here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's certainly no need to have a goal at each end of The AMEX, any more.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Personally I'm so angry at how bad things have got I'm not going to go back to the Amex for the next ten days, to try and cool down.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The thing with last night's game is that it showed we're not anywhere near as good as we maybe think we are. If we struggled to gain an away point against the bottom team (admittedly a team with improved recent form), then how the hell are we going to progress through the playoffs if we make it?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The thing with last night's game is that it showed we're not anywhere near as good as we maybe think we are. If we struggled to gain an away point against the bottom team (admittedly a team with improved recent form), then how the hell are we going to progress through the playoffs if we make it?

I'm really worried for Palace, Cardiff and Watford who couldn't even get a point at Bristol City when they were really shit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wrong.

I'm really worried for Palace, Cardiff and Watford who couldn't even get a point at Bristol City when they were really shit.
This. And Cardiff lost at home against Peterborough, so I guess Cardiff have no hope of promotion.

I think someone may have mentioned it before - anyone can beat anyone in this division, it doesn't mean we're rubbish all of a sudden.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh Wozza, them were the days!

It's heartbreaking that they've gone forever

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I remember someone who KNEW how to score against City. AND get us promoted. If only he were here to DEFEND himself.

_40215315_knight203.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If ony he was still that size too. And as focused.

Last photo I saw of Little Leon on another thread made him about 15 inches tall at most.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here