Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to Bristol City

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
For three reasons:

1) Their team: really shocked me today, I saw them play a month or so ago and they were appalling. Today they were fast paced, fluid and kept the ball well. Certainly didn't look like a bottom-of-the-table team, other than they clearly lack that incisive edge infront of goal. Play like that for the rest of the season and they should stay up.

2) Their stewards: From what I saw, the stewards were all friendly, joining in with a lot of the banter with the fans prematch, and left us to it completely during the match. No pettiness involved with getting fans to sit down, and as a result as far as I could see everyone was well-behaved. Top work.

3) Their fans: Alright that drum is f***ing annoying. But it's been a long time since I went to an away match where the home fans made so much noise, albeit from just the one stand.

So credit where credit's due, well done BCFC.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They made us look very poor. I can't remember us having a single shot, on or off target, all game. That said, they didn't look like scoring, Upson and El-Abd mopping up everything they could muster.

Very poor entertainment, I'm glad it wasn't Amex prices for that rubbish.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Credit for being bottom of the league as well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here