Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stunning Support on Here (not!)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's a message board for god sake. We're passionate. We want promotion. Hell, given our £8m+ losses you could argue we NEED promotion.

We're not at Withdean anymore. We're not playing the waiting game, riding out season of mediocrity until the Amex is built. It is built, but to pay for it and keep it full we need to be in the Premier League.

To do this we need to beat Bristol. To do this we need to have a shot on target against Bristol. To do this we need to have a shot against Bristol.

It's not hard to work out is it? Yay, great, we just chucked away two points against a team bottom of the league because of our dull and negative tactics, and now we're totally reliant on Ashley f***ing Barnes as our only backup striker. Let's celebrate! Wooohooo!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a message board for god sake. We're passionate. We want promotion. Hell, given our £8m+ losses you could argue we NEED promotion.

We're not at Withdean anymore. We're not playing the waiting game, riding out season of mediocrity until the Amex is built. It is built, but to pay for it and keep it full we need to be in the Premier League.

To do this we need to beat Bristol. To do this we need to have a shot on target against Bristol. To do this we need to have a shot against Bristol.

It's not hard to work out is it? Yay, great, we just chucked away two points against a team bottom of the league because of our dull and negative tactics, and now we're totally reliant on Ashley f***ing Barnes as our only backup striker. Let's celebrate! Wooohooo!

Zzzzzzzzz

1 defeat in our last 11 league games - very confident of staying in play off places.

Win at Bolton on Saturday will finish them off and Leicester looking dodgy at moment.:albion2:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
WW does like the odd bit of hyperbole and is clearly fishing it times, but you have to say that hidden in his ramblings there are elements of truths.

Sure he likes to moan a lot, but at the other end of the spectrum there are the lickers who refuse to say a single negative word about the club.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
last time i looked at the table we were 2 points clear of the play-offs with a game in hand

whats the f***ing problem with that?

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Three quarters of the way through 2nd season in Championship and sitting nicely in play offs. Hardly 'riding the season out'. A point away is a good result even against the bottom side.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Some people like to moan more than others. Some are born women, some are born men. I don't really care if they do their stuff as that's what I expect. It's the endless need to start a new thread that irks, it's as if their moaning is better than other moaning.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I don't entirely agree with your comments, but by god sir I applaud your passion after a lacklustre display tonight. We will do the business against Bolton just you wait

It's not passion, he's just a miserable fecker.

Anyway, keep starting those matchday threads. No defeats yet. Keep it up and you could become a legend in your own lunchtime!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I thought the general concensus was that there are no 'bad' sides in the Championship and any team is capable of beating anyone.

An important point away from home, with our closest rival Middlesbro losing...again......seems a 'good' night to me.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Before tonight we had 5 tricky games in a row where I believe our top 6 spot is won or lost.

Point tonight and other results was about par so no problem now we have 4 tricky games in a row.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It's not passion, he's just a miserable fecker.

Anyway, keep starting those matchday threads. No defeats yet. Keep it up and you could become a legend in your own lunchtime!

Thanks fella, I like doing the match day threads but I don't want to hog it if someone else wants to do it. I did a match day thread at the end of last season that was a draw and since I did my 1st one vs Hull this year I'm now 7 undefeated :)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd like to point out that not all of the threads created last night were negative. Most, but not all.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks fella, I like doing the match day threads but I don't want to hog it if someone else wants to do it. I did a match day thread at the end of last season that was a draw and since I did my 1st one vs Hull this year I'm now 7 undefeated :)

Keep them coming. Despite the general mood last night & today, an away point and clean sheet are not to be sniffed at.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hell, given our £8m+ losses you could argue we NEED promotion.
You'd have a pretty weak argument. Lot's of teams are losing money, and we don't know what that £8m includes yet.
It is built, but to pay for it and keep it full we need to be in the Premier League.

To do this we need to beat Bristol.
So we failed to get promotion then did we - the season's over? No, of course not, football doesn't work like that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What are you talking about? There's that thread praising Roy Keane, and one about recommendations for good french movies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here