Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton on form

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
its a new game - a different game - and we are completely different to poor-form blackburn who they scraped past tonight.

anyone can beat anyone in this league on their day......relax.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A Cyclone will arrive in the North West - Be Warned

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
And we could smash them if we play like we did on Saturday. :shrug:

It's swings and roundabouts. On current form, Bolton are second best in the division, we are fourth.

Too many knee jerk reactions on here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bristol City set up shop to counteract our style of play , how many decent chances did they actually have all game ? The number of shots they had on target are meaningless if Kuszczak saved them with ease and didn't break into a sweat.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Mus admit, Bolton are worrying me a little - powering up the table. To my mind they're more of a threat than any of the other teams below us. And of course the Freedman connection, I don't like it, I don't like it all.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Freedman knows how to beat us, and a point at Bolton would be a good score.

Even if Bolton beat us I don't think they'll finish above us, IF we beat Barnsley next week.

Cakey86

Oct 1, 2012
All three that came down have been embarrassing and have no excuses this season. Massive budgets and have all been shocking so when we go up there and finish them off like we should of done down here and that will be an end to their faint playoff hopes! Get behind us and stop worrying about other sides, let them worry about us! :albion2:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Imagine if they absolutely hammered us for 90 minutes, scored a wonder goal and could've easily scored at least 5+ more, then we nick one back with the last kick of that game? How funny would that be?

Oh, wait...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Imagine if they absolutely hammered us for 90 minutes, scored a wonder goal and could've easily scored at least 5+ more, then we nick one back with the last kick of that game? How funny would that be?

Oh, wait...

We definitely 'owe them' for that daylight robbery. Big time.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports