Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the club give a free pie and a pint to those who travelled?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well?

Some reward for the 800 odd who travelled in hope of seeing Poyet put out a side at least attempt to score a goal against the side at the bottom of the Championship.

Not even a long range speculative effort.
Hat-trick hero dropped.
Most attacking player left on the bench.

Hope Barber sees sense on this one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
“@OfficialBHAFC: 16: Good blocks from Bridcutt and El-Abd at one end, before Orlandi tries his luck with a drive at the other. Heaton saves. #BCFC 0 #BHAFC 0”

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Well?

Some reward for the 800 odd who travelled in hope of seeing Poyet put out a side at least attempt to score a goal against the side at the bottom of the Championship.

Hat-trick hero dropped.

Exactly this and I'm getting stick on another thread . Not one change to try and take 3 points .... Free pie and pint all round

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit thread as per. Really scraping the barrel on this one. We get it - you're a WUM. It's boring.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
TCB's ban comments.

Where have I said ANYTHING about TCB? I haven't mentioned him on here in weeks. You're just sensitive about the issue because you for some reason are reluctant to admit you messed up and the length of his ban is about as justifiable as failing to have a shot versus the worst side in the league.

Thanks for dragging that up for no reason.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We were absolute toilet.

If I don't get free refreshments (or a blow job) then I'm really kicking off.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
We were absolute toilet.

If I don't get free refreshments (or a blow job) then I'm really kicking off.

Sean O'Driscoll has already stated that Jon Stead is on his knees in the dressing room, if you're quick.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If clubs started giving out free pies and pints after playing shit Wolves fans would all be fat as f***.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well?

Hat-trick hero dropped.

So I take it you've become the official mouthpiece for all away support when we don't play very well then? I'm sure they're eternally grateful to you for such concern & determination. It's bound to get the lynchpins of the club to make everything better with some hearty food & drink cheer. You're a f***ing hero. :bowdown:

ps Don't forget to tell the caterers who you are when you snaffle your compensatory goodies - so they can add a few unpleasant bodily fluids to your tasty consumables to make it that bit more 'special' for you. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here