Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's not the end of the world

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Yes, it was a poor performance in a poor game, but let's just write it off as a blip.

We've still increased the gap between us and Middlesbrough (thanks to Huddersfield for that) and got that game in hand still, and taken as point from a team that is in good form (despite their league position).

You'd think we'd dropped into the bottom three the way some people have been reacting.

Let's regroup and push on to the next game and start again. Keep the faith.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I've been saying this for a while but we now have the ability to play badly but still gain something from the game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's not the end of the world....some peeps though seem to think unless you win every game the teams not good enough....beat Cardiff draw at Bristol City tis football

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Results went in our favor tonight (except for Palace), not the end of the world.

I really don't think the results went our way at all ( other than Huddersfield v Middlesbrough).

Palace, Watford, Forest, and Bolton all won, and that's a very bad collection of scores.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yes, it was a poor performance in a poor game, but let's just write it off as a blip.

We've still increased the gap between us and Middlesbrough (thanks to Huddersfield for that) and got that game in hand still, and taken as point from a team that is in good form (despite their league position).

You'd think we'd dropped into the bottom three the way some people have been reacting.

Let's regroup and push on to the next game and start again. Keep the faith.

Sorry mate, but it is not a "blip" though is it? It is simply normal service resumed.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Sorry mate, but it is not a "blip" though is it? It is simply normal service resumed.

I thought our 'normal service' was controlling games and missing a host of chances which come back to haunt us

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I really don't think the results went our way at all ( other than Huddersfield v Middlesbrough).

Palace, Watford, Forest, and Bolton all won, and that's a very bad collection of scores.

Well I was happy with the Leicester V Leeds result. Think Hull may have lost.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here