Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things a side serious about finishing in the top 6 DOESN'T do...

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
...Go away to the team that are bottom of the table and fail to have a shot.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Tell that to the last three teams they've played at home.

You are of course referring to Barnsley who managed 21 shots, 14 of which were on target and scoring 3 of them; Forest who didn't score but still had 9 attempts and Watford who had 5 efforts?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Things they DO:

Get a point on an off day against a side bang in form.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Were doomed an away point is awful we should be winning 10- 0 and getting 4 points from a game like this

Not sure where I said an away point was awful - in the grand scheme of things it is a valuable one as I don't think may teams will go to Bristol City and get much from there with O'Driscoll in charge.

Not to have any sort of effort on goal though is pretty poor.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
...Go away to the team that are bottom of the table and fail to have a shot.

Indeed.

“@OfficialBHAFC: 16: Good blocks from Bridcutt and El-Abd at one end, before Orlandi tries his luck with a drive at the other. Heaton saves. #BCFC 0 #BHAFC 0”

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit thread.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Getting a point at Bristol City whilst they are in top form isn't what's worrying me it's not having a single shot.

I'd like to think we could play any team in the world and at least have one shot in 90 minutes.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Four.

A question for the OP: are you new to the game of football because it certainly looks that way.

Please tell me then oh wise football oracle - not having a shot in 90 minutes is a good thing then is it?

Even the most defensive side I can ever remember under Mark McGhee still managed to have efforts on goal. And that was with Adam Virgo up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here