Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An open question to Bozza and the mods (is that a band name?)

Too much Palace

• Get it off the board until it's the next game.

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Let it ride.

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • What about the children.

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In 3 games time the board is going to be wall to wall, Palace.

As it should be, 5 full days of ramping up to the big event, with the possibility of it being one of our most important games of the season, who could ask for more.

My question is:-

Does it have to start now?

If I'm not alone in this, and the poll is favourable, can we have some thread culling or at least merging, please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, great idea, it would be fantastic to merge all new Palace / Glenn Murray threads until after the Barnsley game.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I agree with the sentiment but don't understand the options. Maybe it's too early for me. Whatever - let's get our MERGE on.

Can I start a thread after finding this posted on the BBS ?

Billy Rhino -Palace v Hull is massive - let's all get to Selhurst

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The team really need our backing more than ever now with everything to play for. Let's try and make the extra effort to get as many friends & family to Selhurst on Tuesday.

I'm bringing my Liverpool supporting mate! "

I think it will add real value to the content of NSC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, great idea, it would be fantastic to merge all new Palace / Glenn Murray threads until after the Barnsley game.

Wouldn't they be boasting about a 900 page thread on NSC ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"The team really need our backing more than ever now with everything to play for. Let's try and make the extra effort to get as many friends & family to Selhurst on Tuesday.

Bless 'em.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can I start a thread after finding this posted on the BBS ?

Billy Rhino -Palace v Hull is massive - let's all get to Selhurst

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it will add real value to the content of NSC.

Surely Palace can't be resorting to bringing along plastics to boost the gate? :lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
After a quick search I can confirm that Bozza and the Mods isn't a band name. Thread solved. :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've had a look at all the threads on page one, and with only one exception, they've all been started by Brighton fans. The exception being a Swansea fan.
If you don't want Palace stuff, then don't post it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm imagining Boza and the Mods would be a bit like the Rolling Stones, only not as good looking.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How about a single "this thread is for Palace fans to comment on the upcoming game" thread? If Albion fans want to dip in, they can, otherwise they ignore it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The issue for me isn't the number of threads about Palace - they can generally be avoided - it's when Palace supporters chip in to other threads that aren't about Palace. In theory this is not an issue - in practice most don't have a relevant view and are simply looking to disrupt the thread. Each thread they get involved in becomes a discussion about the Albion in the context of Palace. It ruins thread after thread for me. Added to which, BHA fans always bite and the threads generally descend into a slagging match.

It's going to be a very long few weeks.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's the point in having rivals if you want to ignore them for all but two weeks of the season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here