Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odd places you've found pubs full of Brighton pics and memorabilia in... Addingham

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I woke up this morning to a text from my bro, he'd been to a pub on Addingham (West Yorkshire nr Ilkley) and found it full of Seagulls pics and memorabilia... Turns out the landlord is ex pat and a massive fan.

At 1st I wondered if Brighton Bill (former landlord of The Junction, Baildon) had taken it on but it looks like he's now doing this:

Brighton Bill's Beer Emporium - About Us

Where have you bumped into any expat fans running pubs / cafes etc?

The Swan is a decent real ale pub, well worth a visit if you're visiting the dales (or even on route to Bolton if you don't mind a massive detour!)

The Swan Addingham

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
:needpics:

(and ones that I'd pilfer)

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Well my mother in law lives in Addingham and as we are visiting at Easter I think I know where I may possibly be able to watch the Charlton match on my birthday!

aldershot village

Jan 22, 2013
The Mildnay Arm's in Queen's Camel near Yeovil at the end of the 90's had a landlord who was a BHA ST holder loads of stuff up a top boozer to .

The Fox at Corfe Castle in Dorset and The Sun at Leintwardine in Herefordshire each used to have photographs of ME on the walls. Sadly, no longer so.

Not Albion related, though.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The Rock House Inn in Dulverton has A Pennant behind the bar and several other Brighton bits dotted around.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
I went on holiday in Cornwall a couple of years ago and stayed at a Holiday Village in Praze-an_Beeble (about 12 miles in land from Penzance). Once the car was unloaded we went off to explore and a pub in the village had an Albion Flag proudly flying out of an upstairs window.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Not quite Albion stuff behind the bar but Crantock Cornwall had a couple of pubs opposite each other the seagull and the albion,SHAME PUBS CHANGE THEIR NAMES:blush:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Went to a bar in Crete in a backstreet near Heraklion wall behind bar covered n Brighton scarves and shirts. Manageress had married a Cretan.. She was a massive BHA fan. I donated my skint shirt for her display when I went home.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
The Angry Friar in Gibraltar has an Albion pennant above the bar, don't remember seeing any other teams represented.
aka The Bishop with a Bastard on, to us ex matelots, oh the memories............

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Well my mother in law lives in Addingham and as we are visiting at Easter I think I know where I may possibly be able to watch the Charlton match on my birthday!

Enjoy - if I'm visiting my bro ill see you in there! (Ill be the 'big boned' one in the blue and white stripes drinking landlord!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here