Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allotment partner needed Southwick area

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
My partner who shared the plot can't continue any more so looking for a new partner.
The plot is on the manor hall road allotment site and I've had it from scratch. It's now been established for 7 years.
There is a shed, a greenhouse and a pond. I use a raised bed system and have a dedicated berry area.
All tools are there from lawnmower to BBQ.
All I need is somebody to share the work and the costs.
It's currently £40 a year then it's general costs like compost, seeds etc (split between both)
It's too much for me to do on my own with working fulltime so hence the post.
A good time to start as ill be looking to get things underway in the next few weeks.

If interested, pm me and I'll reply. (Preference given to people living in the area)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Dammit. Went to view allotments in Hollingdean yesterday, but decided it was too much work for me from scratch up there with their crappy soil and brambles. Shame you're that far away!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Dammit. Went to view allotments in Hollingdean yesterday, but decided it was too much work for me from scratch up there with their crappy soil and brambles. Shame you're that far away!

Yeah sorry, I'd prefer someone local because those summer months when watering needs to be done more, that's why really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here