Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Off to work in a bit but here's the next one, from the game against Barnet on 27th Dec 93

Barry Lloyd has left 'by mutual consent' and Liam Brady is now in charge.

Page_0003.jpg

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I won't mention his name but the lad who went to prison for phoning up BELLOTTI to tell him he was gonna kill him & his family really should of witheld his number:shrug:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I won't mention his name but the lad who went to prison for phoning up BELLOTTI to tell him he was gonna kill him & his family really should of witheld his number:shrug:

Could you even do that in those days? Withhold your number? I can't remember.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
You've called the seagulls line on Brighton 8049 that's the line for Albion information every day 24 hours a day.

Now I'm really showing my age.

I remember being called in the living room by my parents the first time we had an itemised phone bill. They thought I was into phone sex lines.

Imagine their relief when my Dad dialled the number expecting to hear some filthy bitch - instead the dulcit tones of Tony Millard came ringing down the line - not really the sort of thing a young lad would get off on.

Well.

Perhaps shouldnt go down the road

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Damn.. Opened the thread with the hope of some "terrible" news about him. One day....

Bollocks, I was hopeful of bad news when I saw the thread.
Likewise.
Anyone know how you get a champagne cork back in the bottle?
:lol:

Let's think of some text messages to send him - nothing too abusive as we could break the law, but something witty and derogatory.
How about 'On our way to the match tonight, we're thinking of popping by. Will you be in?'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was the sentence 18 months? Any idea how long he served? And would he like a lift to bath?

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Off to work in a bit but here's the next one, from the game against Barnet on 27th Dec 93

Barry Lloyd has left 'by mutual consent' and Liam Brady is now in charge.

View attachment 40049

Fantastic stuff. I laugh at Ernest and his Poodle Perry and Dick Tight, but we really did have this f***ing clown acting as CE of our club. I also notice now (didn't at the time, Mrs D Stanley has now become a board member, this is such a cynical thing to do, just this alone should have sent the alarm bells clanging..). It is weird to remember back during this time, and how I was unsure about all the stuff going on, but equally, trusting (I really can't believe I was, but I was). It was only as the months rolled on, it started feeling like things were going totally south and out of control.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Bellotti was a puppet. Archer was the puppet master who made Bellotti give out and take all the shit. I hate Bellotti but hate Archer even more. But overall I was most disappointed with Greg Stanley who we all thought, despite him being a buffoon, was a fan. Some bloody fan!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Family considering a holiday in Bath...strongly considering to encourage the idea so I can take a shit on his doorstep.

Anyone care to join me?!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bellotti was a puppet. Archer was the puppet master who made Bellotti give out and take all the shit. I hate Bellotti but hate Archer even more. But overall I was most disappointed with Greg Stanley who we all thought, despite him being a buffoon, was a fan. Some bloody fan!

This.

I doubt they ever even told the failed MP about their secret side deal, to ultimately gain (the fewer in the know, the better).

Bellotti was the oily Sycophant.

Archer was a greedy, and very devious thing, with no morals or ethics.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Reading some of that utter tripe reminds me of why I stopped buying the excuse for a programme they used to dish out.

I also remember being completely taken in at the time by the slime bag that write those programme notes.

Anyone in that position at the club now should heed the warnings and remember that this is not their club but OURS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here