Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
In the process of scanning 1993/94 for seagullsprogrammes.co.uk and came across the scumbag's first ever programme notes.

Little sign of what was to come

Page_0003.jpg

Oily bastard

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Shame I don't have time to call on this piece of scum in Bath en route to Ashton gate tomorrow.

Not that I know precisely which stone he is hiding under these days.

NEVER EVER FORGIVE OR FORGET

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shame I don't have time to call on this piece of scum in Bath en route to Ashton gate tomorrow.

Not that I know precisely which stone he is hiding under these days.

NEVER EVER FORGIVE OF FORGET

I think coincidentally Mr Belotti got several pizzas and skips delivered to his house when we played in Bristol before...........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Bath is very close to Bristol. Worth a visit to the old bastard on the way up tomorrow.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Was this the game that Attilla and his mates carried him round the North Stand on their shoulders ?

I have no recollection of that. What I do know is that he and Archer (and Stanley) lied to a lot of people and pulled the wool over the eyes of just about everyone until a few people started to ask questions.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Honest Club News should have read:

My two rich employers are secretly planning to sell the 90 year old spiritual home of your beloved club, making a mega personal windfall via a parallel land deal in Sunderland.

Just shows that we live in a civilised country, and/or Albion fans don't contain the sort of fanatics that might support other clubs.
If Archer and Bellotti, or similar, had done this to a club like Celtic, Everton, Millwall (for example) ... they would always be looking over their shoulders.

Was this the game where we were forced to play in our away kit or was it the year before?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oooooooooooh bellotti
You c***
I wanna know oh oh oh ohhhhh
Why your such a c***

And it's david bellotti
David bellotti MP
Your by far the biggest wanker
The world has ever seen.

All these gems our new fans never had the pleasure of singing.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Those programme notes come from the game against Reading on 20th November.

Although we NOW know what happened (obviously), at the time, it was seen as good news. We had just managed to survive a winding up order and there were encouraging signs from the new regime. As it says in Tim Carder & Roger Harris' book: 'They promised a sound financial strategy, better communication with fans and a resolution of the ground problems, apparently abandoning (Barry) Lloyd's plan for a move to the Cement Works site'.

As I scan the programmes, I'll post his notes and we'll see it all unravel!!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I have no recollection of that. What I do know is that he and Archer (and Stanley) lied to a lot of people and pulled the wool over the eyes of just about everyone until a few people started to ask questions.

First game Bellotti was at was the game Attilla and his cohorts chaired Bellotti round the North Stand although the bereted buffoon would prefer we all forgot that episode

I would of carried him on my shoulders, straight to the bonfire!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here