Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans sweating on players nearing 10 bookings

bhadiv1

Apr 28, 2009
Saltdean
Jedenik - on 9
Murray and Zaha - on 8

Jedenik is as key to them as Bridcutt to us, so heres hoping he picks up a booking in the next 2 games (Hull an dirty Leeds).

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i would rather bolaise on 9,for me he is on par with our main man(bridders)

Jedenik - on 9
Murray and Zaha - on 8

Jedenik is as key to them as Bridcutt to us, so heres hoping he picks up a booking in the next 2 games (Hull an dirty Leeds).

Jedenik would get a straight red from me for wearing that face mask - what a:safeway: !

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I dont care, I want their best players on the pitch so the nigels have no excuses for when we beat them fair and square....

Having said that if they have a dismisal or two during the game alls fair in love and war.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Am I right in thinking that if any of them get 2 yellows in a match, they then get a 2 match ban for the subsequent sending off, and a further 2 match ban for going over 10 yellows = 4 games?

I think ElAbd is now the only player in a similar situation for us, and luckily we have Greer ready to take his place if he misses some matches.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You've tempted fate now. None of them will get booked before 17th March.

But you just know Zaha is going to get a yellow for the inevitable diving at the AMEX, which may mean a later suspension...

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I dont care, I want their best players on the pitch so the nigels have no excuses for when we beat them fair and square....

Having said that if they have a dismisal or two during the game alls fair in love and war.

Wouldn't it be lovely to have a repeat role reversal a la Southampton last season. 0-3..3-0..+ player sent off from away team with plenty of time left.
( Dunk off in 7 mins....who would we choose from the Stripeys ? )

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Am I right in thinking that if any of them get 2 yellows in a match, they then get a 2 match ban for the subsequent sending off, and a further 2 match ban for going over 10 yellows = 4 games?

Two yellows in one game is a one match ban, so three in total

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even if they don't get them by the time they play us there is a good chance they will before the cut off on April 1 (?), so even if we don't benefit there is a good chance they will be weakened in attack in the near future, which can only be a good thing, for us, on the run in.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I kind of hope that Jedinak is available when they come here, as I want to see Bridcutt boss the midfield against him.

That said, playing them with their best players all missing would be quite nice

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
A good point is made in that thread regards Bridcutt and a further suspension for 15 bookings...

12 games left, 5 more bookings and he could miss play-off games.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace players are all a bunch of twats anyway. They should all start the season on 8 yellow cards just for being Palace players and playing for that pathetic club in that crumbling 19th Century joke of a stadium in front of 12k fans, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f**ked-up brats their academy have spawned to replace themselves. Choose Palace. Choose one of the smallest clubs in the south east corner. But why would George Boyd or any other player with any sense of self worth want to do a stupid thing like that?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace
renton.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here