Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excuse's Palarse fans will use..........

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Sorry fella, but why start a thread like this. Don't start crowing even before we've played them. I dislike them as much as the next man, but Currently they are 6 points ahead of us and we've not beaten them in our last 3 encounters.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not convinced that they'll need to make excuses, our recent record against them and Holloway is rubbish...no wins at all

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Sorry fella, but why start a thread like this. Don't start crowing even before we've played them. I dislike them as much as the next man, but Currently they are 6 points ahead of us and we've not beaten them in our last 3 encounters.

Which is exactly why i think they will be coming out with all sorts of excuses if we beat them.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
......... if they lose at the Amex on the 17th?

Hopefully we will over take them.

Because of all the red cards , injuries and bookings from the hull game tomorrow !

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Agreed. Just make sure you do the match day thread. You're even allowed one set back before Super Sunday. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Unquestionably this is the only important post in this thread.

ANOTHER stupid Palace thread. :nono:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Unquestionably this is the only important post in this thread.

ANOTHER stupid Palace thread. :nono:

We need an official general Palace Chat thread, this place gets so tiresome the week or two before Palace matches. I mean enjoy the game but stop pissing your pants about it a week in advance.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We need an official general Palace Chat thread, this place gets so tiresome the week or two before Palace matches. I mean enjoy the game but stop pissing your pants about it a week in advance.

No, we just need to stop talking about them CONSTANTLY. For a group of fans we "hate", we (collectively) don't half love talking about them.

TEDIOUS. :angry:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ah damn! Looking at the reactions to this thread I guess I'll have to delete my "How will YOU celebrate our 92nd minute winner against Palace" thread...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What a great thread. Genius. Let's keep this going right up to yet another resounding victory against our rivals. :ffsparr:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well if it does actually happen (& frankly it's a big IF), I would imagine the decent supporters they bring will begrudgingly accept the defeat; feel like shit; and will want to be back home asap & get pissed &/or go to bed. The minority (albeit sizable) number of fuckwits, gobshites & wannabe hard-men will no doubt blame everything, including: the match officials being bribed; the soulessness of our beautiful new stadium; the cost & quality of the pies; &, of course, their players being too terrified to play in the prescence of a stadium packed with umpteen thousand screaming benders. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well my excuse will be "Brighton scored more goals than us, therefore we lost" but then thats what losing in football is!! (but I would not bet on us losing TBH)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here