• Other

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope so.

If Spanish Dave does too, we are a shoe in for the play offs.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ulloa would have put away about 15 of the 20 virtual open goals Barnes and CM-S have spunked away this season and if he had been here at the start of the season we would have won the league or been second at worst.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ulloa would have put away about 15 of the 20 virtual open goals Barnes and CM-S have spunked away this season and if he had been here at the start of the season we would have won the league or been second at worst.
Calm down.

This is the same Ulloa who missed when scoring would have been easily last week, and in his second game too (I think).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Eleven goal headstart, but I make that 5 in 6 games for Ulloa... who will end up top scorer?

Not much of a headstart if CMS isn't playing tho is it..

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Calm down.

This is the same Ulloa who missed when scoring would have been easily last week, and in his second game too (I think).

This may be unpopular but Ulloa from what I have seen has more skill and nouce in his little finger than CM-S. He really is not very good I am sorry to say.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Ulloa. A man you'd never heard of two months ago, and whose name you couldn't pronounce two weeks ago. Yet getting him over the summer wasn't possible because he hadn't fallen out with Almeria at that point.

If Gus thought as you did he would have sold CMS in the window, but he clearly thinks we need him and he's worth keeping. Coming on and winning a pen reinforces that view.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Leo... But hopefully both will score hatfuls, although I can't see how CMS is going to do that if he starts most games on the bench..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This may be unpopular but Ulloa from what I have seen has more skill and nouce in his little finger than CM-S. He really is not very good I am sorry to say.
Here's a thought perhaps we could have both.

If only someone, anyone, had pointed out that CMS left marooned from the rest of his team, was never going to work.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Normal 1pt stake. I did start a thread about it on here but some bumder "fixtured" me so it dropped away quickly.

Top Albion LEAGUE scorer.
I had to request this price from BetVictor, they got back to me pretty quickly so they obviously didn't think too hard about it.

Balls I'd have had some of that. How do u req a price I may see what they say?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Balls I'd have had some of that. How do u req a price I may see what they say?

They already had a market up, CMS was long odds on and Barnes and Buckley about 12/1.
I just clicked the chat button and asked for a quote on Ulloa in this market, the woman said she would pass the request on to the trading team, a little while later Ulloa was added. I can't find the market anymore so you might not have any joy mate, no harm in asking I guess.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
They already had a market up, CMS was long odds on and Barnes and Buckley about 12/1.
I just clicked the chat button and asked for a quote on Ulloa in this market, the woman said she would pass the request on to the trading team, a little while later Ulloa was added. I can't find the market anymore so you might not have any joy mate, no harm in asking I guess.

He was 12s before Saturday, which I thought was a little short after the miss the week before so I swerved...will be 3s ? when they bring market back up, if CMS only gets a couple more he'll win it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here