Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the hell is The Judge?

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Some say he is the tlo some say rotr has even been whispered that he is the pink fairy,HE MOVES LIKE A SHADOW AMONGST US YOU KNOW HE HAS TOUCHED YOU BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE????
Some say he was a palace fan serving time in the void between heaven and hell also someone said he is an old perv from bevendean:ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

Some say he is the tlo some say rotr has even been whispered that he is the pink fairy,HE MOVES LIKE A SHADOW AMONGST US YOU KNOW HE HAS TOUCHED YOU BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE????
Some say he was a palace fan serving time in the void between heaven and hell also someone said he is an old perv from bevendean:ohmy:

Is he the Judgemental then?

He is a bloke with a very loud voice.
He tries to get singing going in the North.
This is a good thing.
But the "Every where we go" song is shit.
Please stop.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
He is a bloke with a very loud voice.
He tries to get singing going in the North.
This is a good thing.
But the "Every where we go" song is shit.
Please stop.

Sounded good from the WSU. Please do not try and put a lid on another song. Some people seem to try and stop anything that isn't 'Alll--bbbbiioooon'

Sounded good from the WSU. Please do not try and put a lid on another song. Some people seem to try and stop anything that isn't 'Alll--bbbbiioooon'

I'm not trying to put a lid on singing, I would encourage anyone to sing.

It's just that song, I always used to like it at the Goldstone when the entire North would belt it out but it seems that not many join in with it, which in itself says alot.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Is he the guy who moved to NW corner for 2nd half and got atmosphere going ? I moved other there too. Was great. Want to move there next season

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Left Right Left sounded great at Cardiff.....just saying.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Judge Jules. He's alright. :thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
him and his lad love the albion,judge been going since the bad old days,loves singing and tbh if it wasnt for him at some away days,it would be very dull
cant see why anyone would slate him,just wants to back his team and fair play,
loudest voice ive ever heard,had to move away from him last year at palace to close to me,:ohmy:
im not into all that tbf but the lad trys his best.
lol someone saying he was rotr...couldnt be further from the truth

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here