Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the hell is The Judge?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Why so much animosity between fans?

Very little feeling of community in the modern world nowadays, football is one area of life that should bring people together.

Peace and love man, peace and love!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Why so much animosity between fans?

Very little feeling of community in the modern world nowadays, football is one area of life that should bring people together.

Peace and love man, peace and love!

OK, I forgive the two posters that said I was an old 'perv' from that 'shithole' Bevendean :rolleyes:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
OK, I forgive the two posters that said I was an old 'perv' from that 'shithole' Bevendean :rolleyes:

Bevendean is lovely, I really like it up that way. Anybody having a pop just hasn't actually been there. It's quiet, peaceful and is reasonably well served by Roger's buses. What isn't to like?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bevendean Primary School is where Mrs Hut works

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I love his work

He's a top man The Judge and I for one hope he sings the left right song at the Palace game, I personally like the song.

He does a lot for charity, human rights and runs a banana import firm, he has a thing for them, just ask him, he'll talk for hours and he is good with wood. Very tasty with the fists as well, Empires right hand man.

I agree - The Judge is a top bloke - if they don't like his song choice they never went to the Goldstone!! If people around the Judge don't like his noise then don't come to the Amex -its only going to get lounder

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anyone else read Blood Meridian by Cormac McArthy? If so, are also you imagining a massive hairless man with a necklace of human ears?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
carried the away end today then? did it all kickoff eh eh eh,popcorn....................

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The Judge will get banned mark my words. He's a total Albion fanatic and all round quality bloke but his passionate support isn't the sort of thing the stewards want at the Amex and someone will inevitably make a complaint and out he'll go. An easy target because he draws attention with songs etc. And the fact a swear word is used in HIS song will be too much for Sussex's country casual JCL fans and they will complain. As sure as night follows day I'm afraid. You heard it here first. Remember, you dont actually have to be guilty of anything at the Amex. Just a finger pointed at you anonymously. Shame, but the day is coming. He will be banned.

So true. It's a disgrace.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I agree - The Judge is a top bloke - if they don't like his song choice they never went to the Goldstone!! If people around the Judge don't like his noise then don't come to the Amex -its only going to get lounder

Is The Judge the bloke with a croaky voice who for many years has got the “Give me a beeeeeee, rrrrrrrr” going?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here