Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Hull on Tuesday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting fixture this.

My natural inclination is for Palace to lose always. But if they beat Hull it would certainly tighten it up a lot.

On balance though a draw would do nicely.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A draw would be my preference

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ATM I have bigger fish to fry.

If Cardiff screw this up, I will need to wear these:-

kicl11107_4.jpg

for fear of looking like this:-

israel-125year-old-man-laughing1.jpg

webmd_photo_of_mensroom_accident.jpg

all summer, but it will be worth it.

We'll get to Palace when the time comes.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Interesting fixture this.

My natural inclination is for Palace to lose always. But if they beat Hull it would certainly tighten it up a lot.

On balance though a draw would do nicely.

Agree on a draw

Also would probably like Leeds to beat Leicester even though that brings them into the play off picture.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm going for a Palace win please, If we beat them at home then we will probably catch them very soon. I need us to get 2nd as I've already got holiday plans for the Playoff final so Hull loosing is what I want to see

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Must be galling for fans of Crystal Palace that lifelong Palace fan George Boyd chose to join a bigger club over them, and that he scored twice on his debut. Let's hope he notches a couple on Tuesday.

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Holiday booking backed by threat of divorce means no play-off final for me, so automatic promotion it must be...
That said I still think a draw is best result for Palace v Hull plus Leeds beating Leicester. Crystal palace are still well in the running for automatic places and our only chance is for everyone above us to start dropping points while we win every game. A very long shot but a hope that i am determined to cling to.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Holiday booking backed by threat of divorce means no play-off final for me, so automatic promotion it must be...
That said I still think a draw is best result for Palace v Hull plus Leeds beating Leicester. Crystal palace are still well in the running for automatic places and our only chance is for everyone above us to start dropping points while we win every game. A very long shot but a hope that i am determined to cling to.

wow really,holidays are whenever,play offs and final dont come round often!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If we win this I reckon we will go all the way .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we win this I reckon we will go all the way .

All the way meaning win the league? I agree. You're the best team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here