Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City v BHA - Score Predictor Thread

Bristol City v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

High flying Albion (6th), meet Bristol City (24th) at Ashton Gate on Tuesday night.
Both teams have 28 wins against each other with 16 draws. Albion have won the last 3 consecutive encounters.

Just because Bristol are bottom, don't think that they are not very good! In the last 6 home games they have found a rich vein of form & are second in the league table, averaging 2.5 points. 5 wins & 1 defeat. Albion are 7th (away form) averaging 1.5 points.

A win for us & we could climb to 5th. Defeat. We could slip out of the playoff spots & fall to 7th.
A win for City & they could climb out of the bottom three.

All to play for!

Nobody out of more than 190 votes, correctly predicted the 4-1 win against Huddersfield!

The table remains as is:

Score Board:

8 points

OzMike

7 points

stupendor

6 Points

cd_501, DBL, Paul pring

5 Points

BHA96, Conkers, HawkTheSeagull, MJsGhost, Taybha, Thunder Bolt, tigertim68, u'vebeenamexed

4 Points

Blackadder, chucky1973, Craig4004, fozzie's headband, Geriatric Seagull, Monsieur Le Plonk, nomoremithras4me, Preston Park, Seagull kimchi, Silk, Stoneham Park, The Brighton Bear, The JasperCo, The Orange Seagull, Tom Hark, Whim

3 points:

*Gullsworth*, Beach Hut, Bognor Bystander, cowburn86, del strangefish, Dougal, Dumseagull, Goldstone Rapper, hans kraay fan club, Horton's halftime iceberg, Hyperion, jgmcdee, Lethargic, mickygp, Nathan, Nigella's Cream Pie, Postman Pat, RM-Taylor, Shirty, Simster, spongy, sussex seagull, The Major, Trufflehound, Wigman, Zebedee

2 points:

albion534, Albion Edd, Barn Door Billy, BensGrandad, BHA Swiftly, BHAWise, Boroseagull, brighton_b0y, clippedgull, Coxovi, Cypriot Seagull, DTES, Dublin seagull, half time scores, hampden park, Jimmy Come Lately, LukeOwen, matthew, Mellor 3 Ward 4, Mustafa Kemal, nipponseagull, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, pauli cee, rcf0712, sant andreu, seagulls99, Shy Talk, Steve Foster, Stuart Munday, superbez, SWINDON SEAGULL, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, tinycowboy,

The following are all on one point:

7:18, Albion4Ev3R, ALBION28, Albion_Dave, albionite, Ali_rrr, am the one, Badger, BASINGSTOKESEAGULL, Bean, bhafc99, Bigbelly, BillPotter, Blue Valkyrie, Bognor Seagull, brieref, brighton7, BrightonGuy, brightonmark 1234, brighton terra, BUTTERBALL, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, cliveh27, Comedy Steve, Cragglez, dadams2k11, dandanthebrightonfan, darters74, Davemania, dingodan, Dirty Dave, downham seagull, Eastleigh Northstander, eastterracemike, Eddie Bee, eddbur, father_and_son, finlaych, GingerBeerMan, glasfryn, Goalkuiper, Godstar, goldstone, Goodfella, granny weatherwax, Greyrun, HastingsSeagull, Henfieldsteve, highway61, Hugo Rune, IndianaPaul, jameswestport, jamesy's, Jesus Gul, Jimmy Skaville, Johnnyboy, Jonesy, kevtherev, Lady Gull, LamieRobertson, LAMBRETTA MAN, Larry, LarryLawson, Leigull, Lifelong Supporter, little al, lizard, MaggieT83, maltaseagull, Marmaduke, Mellotron, misterspatch, mitch, Moone, Mo Gosfield, Mutts Nuts, NEASTGULL, Newman-seagulls, NickBHAFC18, nick c, Nuts, nutty71, Oscar, Paris, perseus, pishhead, pishrat, Plastic-Fantastic, Pogue Mahone, portslade seagull, Poyetry In Motion, pwlr1966, Return of the Rev, Ringmer Seagull, rocker959, SeagullSongs, Seagull Steve, Sergei's Celebration, S'hampton Seagull, Shatner's Bassoon, Shoreham Gull, Shropshire Seagull, Shuggle, Stoo 82, sully, superseagulls12, The Antikythera Mechanism, The Complete Badger, The Modfather, Tim Over Whelmed, Titus, Tomo1794, tweenster, Waino696969, Wally Gould, Wally back, waterhouse, Waynflete, Weretheweststand, Woodchip, yxee

Statto Corner:

Top 3 Score Predictor Games:

Sheff W H - 216 Scores
Crystal Palace A - 205 Scores
Swindon (League Cup) A - 201 Scores

Lowest Score Predictor Game:

Birmingham A - 118 Scores

Highest Number of Correct Scores Predicted:

Millwall A 34
Bristol C H 32
Huddersfield A 30

As ever use your head. You decide .............................. ........................

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Blast i thought id been diddled out of a point then realised i forgot to actually put a score in on the thread , can i have half a point for putting 4-1 on the other prediction league thingy

Blast i thought id been diddled out of a point then realised i forgot to actually put a score in on the thread , can i have half a point for putting 4-1 on the other prediction league thingy

Just checked the Memorandum of Articles & Association rule book of the Score Predictor.
Regrettably, appendix 18 sub clause 3b, paragraph 2, ratified in 1899, states that only scores on the Predictor count towards a point or not.

The Directors had speedily arranged an EGM, the last time was in 1943 when a carrier pigeon sent over a score from the front line, & the secondary general, has allowed on this occasion to grant you a merit point, rather than a score predictor point.

You are winning the merit point league by the way, this season!

:p

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
2-1 to us
Barnes and Ulloa for us

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Think the bubble will burst with a 2-1 defeat. They are going really well at home, believe it or not

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just checked the Memorandum of Articles & Association rule book of the Score Predictor.
Regrettably, appendix 18 sub clause 3b, paragraph 2, ratified in 1899, states that only scores on the Predictor count towards a point or not.

The Directors had speedily arranged an EGM, the last time was in 1943 when a carrier pigeon sent over a score from the front line, & the secondary general, has allowed on this occasion to grant you a merit point, rather than a score predictor point.

You are winning the merit point league by the way, this season!

:p

Kinel the old appendix 18 sub clause 3b paragraph 2 Rule eh ! ok fair doos

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Looking forward to this especially as I am going.

City 1 2 Albion (Ulloa to close in to CMS goal tally for the season)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Albion 2 2 Bristol City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here