[Official Site] Ulloa Savours Special Day

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-690156_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
00:43 3rd March 2013
by Adam Tighe
Match-winner Leonardo Ulloa said that his performance against Huddersfield Town will forever live in his memory.
Albion’s Argentine striker became the first player to score a hat-trick at the Amex and told seagulls.co.uk, “I will keep the ball in a stand I have at home; that is where I have the hat-trick balls I have achieved with Almería and Castellon, and today will be another fantastic memory.
"I am very happy to be the first player to score a hat-trick at the Amex and I hope to contribute more to the team and to the city. It is a special moment and I hope I can go on to score more.
"I am also very happy for the fans too because the atmosphere is at the Amex is always amazing.
"I said it in the press conference that the team is playing very good football, creating a lot of chances. At the end it does not matter who scores though, the main thing is to keep playing like that and keep the goals coming. The best part of the season is coming and I can't wait.”
Ulloa admitted that his adjustment to life in England and English football is still on-going but feels he is starting to prove his worth.
"I have always thought that I could fit into English football because of my skills and now I am showing that is true.
"I am adapting very well, but I know I still have to fix some things, like the fouls the referee is going to give or not.
"I have been missing my wife and my daughter but I am lucky that today they were here at the game, and now I want to keep going and see where we can go in the final games of the season."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here