vs

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362209974.521481.jpg

Football league championship

kick off:- 3.00 p.m

Amex Stadium

Match officials:- Referee- GAVIN WARD
Paul Harris and Wes Linden
Fourth Official Mark Mellor

Can the Albion cement their play off place at the Amex before hitting the road with 3 away games.
After getting tonked 4-1 and 6-1,are Hudders now on a run of form after their away win at Burnley?
Will Ulloa put aside his open goal miss and start smashing em in?
Will our defence remain mean and get another clean sheet?
I'm going for a 2-0 win, Orlandi and Ulloa.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Good man Rowley you've been on a good roll of late, I hope you have all the relevant details, as obviously if we lose you are NOT allowed to ever post up an official match thread ever again and basically it will be your fault if we don't get into the play-offs

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Good man Rowley you've been on a good roll of late, I hope you have all the relevant details, as obviously if we lose you are NOT allowed to ever post up an official match thread ever again and basically it will be your fault if we don't get into the play-offs

Shit!
(double checks stats again) :)
Think alls above board.
I did change one thing from my format. After a complaint last time I added an ampersand in between Brighton - Hove.
Hope this doesn't change a winning formula.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
1-0 to the good guys. Don't mind as long as its 3 points. That is all that matters now.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
League matches at Brighton
Brighton wins - 9
Huddersfield wins - 4
Draws - 7
Brighton goals - 30
Huddersfield goals - 22

League results at Brighton (last 30 years)
English League One

30.04.2011 Brighton 2-3 Huddersfield
09.02.2010 Brighton 0-0 Huddersfield
22.11.2008 Brighton 0-1 Huddersfield
19.01.2008 Brighton 1-1 Huddersfield
24.03.2007 Brighton 0-0 Huddersfield
English Division Two
16.02.2002 Brighton 1-0 Huddersfield
25.02.1995 Brighton 0-0 Huddersfield
04.09.1993 Brighton 2-2 Huddersfield
12.09.1992 Brighton 2-1 Huddersfield
English Division Two (old)
03.04.1987 Brighton 1-1 Huddersfield
16.11.1985 Brighton 4-3 Huddersfield
01.09.1984 Brighton 0-1 Huddersfield
05.11.1983 Brighton 3-1 Huddersfield

Last Season
N/A

Head-to-head
• Brighton leapfrogged Huddersfield with a 2-1 victory in the reverse fixture three and a half months ago, courtesy of a first-half brace from Will Buckley.
• It was the Seagulls' first win over the West Yorkshire club in 10 meetings.
• Huddersfield have won two and drawn three of their last five visits to the south coast side, and have not lost away to them since a 1-0 reverse in February 2002, at third league level, when Brighton also achieved the most recent of five league doubles over them.
Brighton
• A third successive victory for sixth-placed Brighton would give them their best sequence since competed five wins on the bounce in September.
• The Seagulls are on the longest current scoring sequence in the Championship of 11 matches.
• They have not lost a league game in which they have scored first, and have conceded only 34 goals; only Leicester have a more impressive defensive record in the second tier.
Huddersfield
• Mark Robins won for the first time at the fourth attempt as Huddersfield manager with Tuesday's 1-0 triumph away to Burnley, and will now try to mastermind the Terriers' first back-to-back victories in over four months.
• The West Yorkshire club have only registered one win against a top eight club, and one away point against the leading eight.
• They have gathered an unrivalled 26 Championship points when scoring fewer than two goals.
• If Robins selects Peter Clarke in his 11, the 31-year-old defender will be making his 400th career league start.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shit!
Think alls above board.
I did change one thing from my format. After a complaint last time I added an ampersand in between Brighton - Hove.
WHATTTTTT! Why did you go and do that. That's it, were loose.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1-0
early goal
cement our newly found top six status

Feb 14, 2010
Well if Vicente really is better than Lawrenson and Gotsmanov as some would have you believe, then he should have no trouble putting a side in the bottom half of the second tier of English football to the sword. Over to you Vicente, time to earn those wages.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
As well as the Seagulls I'm cheering Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham on today. Maybe Cardiff too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
onwards and upwards

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Shit!
Think alls above board.

The only complaint you got was from perseus, and he hadn't got the best record.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here