[Official Site] David: Confidence is High

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
lopez-l229-688642_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
02:00 2nd March 2013
by Adam Tighe
David Lopez says Albion are brimming with belief ahead of the visit of Huddersfield Town.
The Spanish midfielder has praised the squad’s recent form and says he is glad to be playing a part in the play-off push.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We are in a good way with three victories in four games and the team is showing what it is made of. We were creating a lot of chances and playing very well but not winning, but now we are getting the results so we are very confident.
“Personally I am in a very good moment of form, not only by scoring goals but also providing the team with what they need, so I hope I can continue like that.
“Hopefully I can repay all the supporters for all the good things they are doing for me, with the nicknames and the T-shirts, by continuing to show the kind of player I am.”
Meanwhile the former Athletic Bilbao player says he is relishing a new challenge in his career as the Seagulls eye a play-off place.
“There are few games left but now we are in good form, so we have to enjoy this and keep pushing towards the end of the season.
“I have not experienced a promotion* push before so it is a new experience for me and I hope I can enjoy it and we finish as high as possible in the table. “

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here