Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thomas Cook Sport Holiday Club Discount

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I seem to remember this being on the club website a few years ago that, as a Season Ticket Holder, I received a discount off Thomas Cook Holidays? Can anyone confirm this? Also, what is the discount?

I found a link on the Thomas Cook website, with our (old) club badge on it with a mention of a discount, but no actually figure. For some reason I have 10% in my mind, is this correct?

Cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the only discounts were the over-priced trips offered for the pre-season friendlies abroad, if you booked independently they were around half-price

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I seem to remember this being on the club website a few years ago that, as a Season Ticket Holder, I received a discount off Thomas Cook Holidays? Can anyone confirm this? Also, what is the discount?

I found a link on the Thomas Cook website, with our (old) club badge on it with a mention of a discount, but no actually figure. For some reason I have 10% in my mind, is this correct?

Cheers

Did you find out if you got a discount on Thomas Cook holidays? I've noticed also they are in deep shit financially. I'm slightly concerned about booking a holiday with them but they are one of the bigger companies that fly to Turkey.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Any holiday they sell will be ABTA and/or ATOL protected, giving you a fair amount of comeback should they go bust.

Don't just book it, completely fook it.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Didn't find out. Thomas Cook said that I had to get a specific number from the club to ring. I was already getting a discount for booking online and the price was going up a bit everyday so we just booked it. £401 all inclusive to egypt was pretty good I thought! We were given the protection if the company goes bust so although it would be a real nuisance, it wouldn't be a disaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here