Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goalkeeper coaching in Brighton/Sussex area

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Wondering if anyone knows of any goalkeeper coaches around Haywards Heath preferably?

Am 27 and am looking for 1 on 1 coaching.

Thanks!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Why don't you ask the non league clubs? St Francis Rangers, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill. I'm sure one of them must have a goal keeper coach.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
I have thought of that, but goalkeeper coaches are like gold dust. Ive scoured the Internet looking, but to no avail.

Jul 7, 2003
Have you tried asking the Sussex FA?

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Out of interest, why does a 27 year old want 'keeper coaching?

Used to play a lot when I was younger and have re-joined a team. Am finding it difficult to pick up where I left off, so want the extra help to get back into it.

Not that my age would matter anyway, older professional keepers don't stop having coaching...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I have a friend who runs a Goalkeeping shop in Worthing, i think he also does coaching but would have to check.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Used to play a lot when I was younger and have re-joined a team. Am finding it difficult to pick up where I left off, so want the extra help to get back into it.

Not that my age would matter anyway, older professional keepers don't stop having coaching...

Fairplay to you, but wouldnt it be better to ask one of your players before/during/after training to take shots crosses angled shots blah blah blah.

At 27 you are likely to achieve only small gains from the technical side, whilst getting your 'eye in' through situation practise might offer bigger gains.

Your not a professional so you have to prioritise your practice, get in goal and make some saves !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here